What was your first car/truck?

I learned to drive a big ford ltd station wagon. I don't remember what year it was. I do remember how huge it was. Could fit alot of friends in it, though.
The first car i bought was a 90 nissan pickup. I loved my little truck.

My first car was an 80's Pontiac Acadian followed by another early 80 Chevy Chevette. I then went upscale with a Buick Skylark.

My first car was an '80 'Vette! It was sweeeeet! :cool1: Vinyl buckets, baby-butt beige paint. Ah, a classic Chevette... those were the days.

LOL Shan-Man - I had a 'Vette too! Mine was a '77, baby blue...it was lovingly known as the Smurfmobile, complete with a little Smurfette superglued to the dashboard!

My second car was also a Chevette - moved up to an '81 with 4 doors with FM and CASSETTE! Oooooooooooo. That one was way more of a POS, though and I called it the "shove-it".

My second car was also a Chevette - moved up to an '81 with 4 doors with FM and CASSETTE! Oooooooooooo. That one was way more of a POS, though and I called it the "shove-it".

Oh, I didn't know we were talking about the audio systems, too. Mine had a radio in the dash, and an underdash mounted 8-track for which I later bought a cassette adapter! I had awesome speakers too, the old tower speakers from the living room occupied the hatchback. Now who's cool, hunh? :cool1:

Oh, I didn't know we were talking about the audio systems, too. Mine had a radio in the dash, and an underdash mounted 8-track for which I later bought a cassette adapter! I had awesome speakers too, the old tower speakers from the living room occupied the hatchback. Now who's cool, hunh? :cool1:

You know your getting old when you remember 8 tracks, had to have a suitcase to hold them..

My first car was a Chrysler Lebaron Convertible. It was great. Red with black top. Think it was an 89 but I can't remember all that. It was used but very well taken care of. :car: :car: :car: :car: :car: :car:

Here is a pic of my first truck its the blue one. This was taken the day I sold it. The orange ford buy it was my 3rd truck and the green jeep was my DW 3rd ride. They are all gone now and I wish I had all of them back mainly the ford.
970.jpg
[/IMG]

Here is a better pic of the ford I still want back it would pull anything. Best truck I ever had.

4dooronthedunefrontsmaller.jpg
[/IMG]

"audio systems" :rotfl: that's an awfully presuming term for what I had in either Chevette! Loved those casette adapters...in thinking back, casettes were a step backwards with all of that rewinding and fast forwarding rather than the "ka chunk" of the 8 track buttons.

First car I ever owned was a 1970 Road Runner convertible. Red w/white top. 383 magnum with 850 dual pumper holley. White bench seats. 4 speed with a pistol grip shifter. Dual glass packs. Cragar 5 spoke mag wheels. No ac or power windows or door locks. Just plenty of power and muscle. I think it got about 8 mpg. But gas was around 30 cents per gallon then so who cared. Dang for the good days.

Bought it in 72 when it had 31000 miles on it. Paid 1400.00 for it.

My first car was a 1986 Pontiac Grand Am.

When we bought it, the engine was in pieces - some in the trunk, some in the back floorboard, and some surprisingly still under the hood. :lmao:

We bought it from my and my brother's high school auto tech teacher, so my brother would have a "project". It had been sitting in his field for a couple of years.

Oh, did I mention it was two-tone? And by way of two-tone, I mean the hood and the right front of the doghouse were red primer and the rest was maroon. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter