What was you ONE best thing you ate the whole week?

postmanrings

Earning My Ears
Instead of having us read every single thing you ate, give us your favorite thing you remember eating during your vacation. To say it was the best thing eaten the whole week really says something, so what do you have?

Instead of having us read every single thing you ate, give us your favorite thing you remember eating during your vacation. To say it was the best thing eaten the whole week really says something, so what do you have?

This is our most FAVORITE pasta dish anywhere!! And while you may think it's not too difficult to have decent pasta at any Italian restaurant (or at home for that matter) I just can't explain the fabulousness about this dish...you have to try it for yourself. It's all freshly made to order which I'm sure helps...looking forward to next trip to having this again!:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

il-mulino-papperdelle-zoom.jpg

Il Mulino's Pappardelle Pasta with Basil Tomato Sauce :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Sauteed Shrimp & Scallops in a Puffed Pastry w/ Creamy Lobster Sauce, at Be Our Guest.

20140927_182132.jpg

Oh. My. God. This was AMAZING!!! Absolutely delicious. The shrimp and scallops were cooked perfectly, and plentiful, it had just enough vegetables without being overwhelming, the puff pastry was buttery and flakey and perfect, and the sauce was rich and creamy and flavorful. Yummmm!

The meal at Liberty Tavern Inn! It is our favorite restaurant at MK. Not too flashy or exciting but just good home-cooking type food!

Truffle and artichoke pizza with some arugula added at Via Napoli

Surprisingly, I really liked this:

Bs72b4CIYAEVR4F.jpg

The taco salad from Tortuga Tavern. Although the breakfast scones at Crystal Palace were pretty great, too ;)

Ughhhh how to even choose just ONE thing!?

NY strip steak at the Yachtsman with blue cheese butter!

Jiko steak- requested it the "old way" before the new chef took over- like this with the mac and cheese vs. the risotto. *Found this pic on google images- not mine*

jiko_oak_grld_filet_mignon.jpg

For me, the stand-out on my last visit was the Bread Pudding at Raglan Road.

Best meal from my trip in November 2014 was everything we ate at Restaurant Marrakesh.
Goat Cheese with Crispy Bread

Harira Soup

Couscous with Lamb Shank

Proscuitto and Melon pizza at Via Napoli (heck, even my 8 year old's pepperoni and anchovy pizza was outstanding!)

So many things were good on our last, but of all of it my hands down favorite was the Smoky Portobello Soup at Artist Point. I am going to dream of that soup until I can get it again.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter