What to wear in February?

We wear our fall coats, warm sweaters and running shoes.
Depending on the weather, we either leave boots and hats in the car, or don't wear them at all... but we do keep (lighter) gloves in our pockets to take with us. You shouldn't need winter coats, but we did need our fall coats both times we've been in early Feb. Best tip, bring blankets and leave them in the car... you can huddle under them when you first get in... also... unless you are parking in a covered garage... make sure you bring a shovel (and good boots) to dig the car out, especially if you are flying out of Buffalo!!! Both times we've missed BIG snowstorms... but it meant we had to dig out before we could get to the car (they plow the lots, but of course, that means you have a snowdrift behind your car!) :rolleyes:

Thank you very much for the great tips!!! DH has been voluntold that he will be parking and running but I never thought of the shovel! We always have a bunch of blankets already in the minivan for the just in case but I don't know if there is a shovel...DH area of expertise, best I not interfere!!!:rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter