What to pack in our carry ons

cook4you

<font color=blue>we both know who is the fairest o
I have alot of souviners for my kids, a surprise, and want to know if I should pack them in carry ons to make sure they are not lost in the luggage,or can I feel safe with checked luggage? I don't want my children to see these items and I am afraid if our carry ons are checked the kids will see them. Suggestions???

I would personally put them in your checked items. Just wrap clothes around them to protect them and you should be fine. If there are breakable things, ask the store where you get them from to pack them in bubble wrap or give you extra paper for your plane flight back. The last time we went on a flight, they checked our checked luggage as well, so to avoid your little ones seeing their surprises, have them sit down somewhere you can see them and give them something to do (book, game, etc.) that way they're not interested in that. Or you can tell the airport employee you don't want your kids to see what's in the bag and to please be discreet with your stuff.

Have fun!

Christiana

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter