What to avoid

mjmselby

Earning My Ears
I love all the tips about things everyone loves at WDW, but are there any things you wish you would have skipped...food, snacks, rides, attractions? Something that your little ones were scared of?

Of all the trips the only thing I regret is the Luau at the Polynesian. The show was bad and the food was average.

It is all up to personal preference but our family would have skipped the luau. It was too long for us and didn't hold the interest with the hokey storyline. I would have rather seen the dancers, listen to the music and see the fire dancers without the story.

Well, I am sure if I didn't tell my niece about the POC and Haunted Mansion, she may not have liked it, however, she loved them both and we did both several times:)

The Carousel of Progress. I know some people really love this, but we got stuck on it for over an hour and I don't ever want to hear that song again!

When our daughter was six, we took her on test track the first morning of our vacation. She said she did not want to do it, but she reluctantly agreed to try it. It was too much for her and she was scared of everything else all week. Start with the small juvenile stuff first and work your way up the thrill ladder if your kid is timid about the rides.

We like Fantasmic, but my kids were SCARED! We went twice...they were 1 and 2 and cried and then again when they were 3 and 4 adn they were still scared!

For me it would be the swiss family tree house.....yuck!

Of course it's all personal preference. We generally avoid:
The Coral Reef
Chef Mickey's for breakfast
Stitch's Great Escape

I love all the tips about things everyone loves at WDW, but are there any things you wish you would have skipped...food, snacks, rides, attractions? Something that your little ones were scared of?

if you dont have little kids do not do the imagination figment ride in epcot. i wanted to shoot myself. haha not a good ride.

also dont rush. we did that and it wasnt as fun. just wing it. people who plan it all out and rush around get stressed and that stinks.

I agree with the other pp don't rush and plan to much in the park. Each person find one ride or show and just learn where the rides are after that wing it. The map is the key. But don't stress or you wont have fun and wont remember half of it. Ask me how i know.:rolleyes1

I absolutely HATE It's a small world. That ride drives me NUTS!!!!:headache: I could have also done without the Enchanted Tiki Room. It was silly funny but overall just aweful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter