What time does check in open

luvdmouse

Mouseketeer
Tomorrow is the day that my check in window opens. Does this happen at a particular time? Midnight? 6 am ET? Just trying to get on board as early as allowed. Thanks

Tomorrow is the day that my check in window opens. Does this happen at a particular time? Midnight? 6 am ET? Just trying to get on board as early as allowed. Thanks
Doesn't always work out like that. We sail in 12 days. I was up at midnight also for our check in. The earliest time posted was starting at 3pm! it stayed like that for a couple weeks. Then they posted some earlier times beginning at 12 noon. I grabbed one of those then. As recently as last week (3 weeks from cruise now) they opened up some times beginning at 11 and I grabbed one of those. So you just have to watch and keep grabbing better embarkation times. It helps if you can find a Facebook group specific to your cruise and have all those eyes watching also. That is how we were alerted to the 11:00 embarkation posting. Someone in our group posted that is was available. Also on this same group someone recently posted a large price drop for all cabins on our sailing and were were able to reprice our cruise and get $1,259 OBC! :-) We are cruising Thanksgiving week and our Facebook group has 465 members currently and still growing daily.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter