What the heck is wrong with me?

SandraC

Longs for the feeling of sandy salt water in her k
I just looked at pictures of myself at Disney World in April 2002 ~ 11 months ago ~ I was about 135 lbs and I thought I was fat. NOW I AM 155 LBS! At 135 lbs I wanted to lose 10 lbs, instead I gained 20! To make matters worst, I teach fitness and yoga. I have not been a good example to my classes! I am eating OUT OF CONTROL! I exercise plenty, still need a little more cardio. I am so off track! I was 122 lbs 3 years ago, 210 lbs 5 years ago. What's up with that! S

{{{HUGS}}} sweetie. Are you going to be joining us here on WISH?

I hear ya Sandra! That's sort of what happened to me... In university I weighed 130 and I thought I was fat :( I was trying to lose a couple more pounds to get down to 120. Now... I'm up at 150 ... The only thing I can think of is that now that I'm working, I actually have the money to eat :p Oh well ... It's slowly coming off. At my heaviest, I weighed 165 but that was last summer. Only 20 more pounds to go... I'll probably appreciate being 130 more this time around :)

Sandra, whenever you are ready, we are here to help you along. It sounds like you've hit a slump, but look what you did 5 years ago. Wow!

Hi Sandra :wave: I say don't look back. We could all do that and think if only this or that till we drive ourselves nuts! Welcome to WISH! You'll do great! :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Sanda, I hear ya, woman! Last year I was at 134, really wanted to get to 129, but I got lazy. I started thinking "I look pretty good, a lot better than I did" and started slacking off on the diet/exercise. Now, I'm at 141 and have a lot more work cut out for me to reach that goal of 129! I finally told myself that if I don't do something now, it was never going to happen and we all know it just gets harder the older we get. I just turned 30 and I'm bound & determined to reach my goal before I'm 31!

Just try to remember how good it feels to step on that scale and see it go down! (It's been way too long since that has happened for me.) Maybe you just needed that time off and now you can focus on yourself again. At least your here posting, that means you haven't given up!

Hang in there!

I cant totally relate Sandra, and whenever I say those very same things to a good friend of mine, she always replies with, "It doesn't matter what you've done. What matters is what you do NEXT!"

I hope you decide to join us in the WISH challenge!

Hi, Sandra!

I hope you will join us here at WISH! Grab that clipart and jump right in!

Everyone is right. Don't look back. Focus on today, focus on the now!!! :) Every second of the day there is an opportunity to make a new choice. You ARE in control!!! :) We are all here for you. I know I could lose weight by myself, but it really helps to read every single post here. This is how I stay on track and stay motivated.

I have yo-yoed for years! I started my first diet at 12 (my mother bought my a diet book, can you believe it?) I wasn't fat, but I was chubby, but that's when I really started to see myself as "fat" (and ugly and worthless). I struggled with my weight through high school. I got a job right after HS graduation and put on a bunch of weight. I was up to 175 pounds and then decided to lose weight. I started dieting in January and by the middle of May I was 130 pounds. I practically stopped eating!!! A friend of mine got very uspet with me and made me realize I was living an unhealthy lifestyle.

So then the weight came back on. I got up to 150 and met a guy. This was the start of a very unhealthy relationship. I shot up to 196 in a little over a year. I lost about 20 pounds before that relationship ended, so I was back around 175. My friend asked me to be in her wedding. That was the first time anyone had asked me to be in their wedding. I was so excited! I decided to lose weight so she could be proud of me standing near her on her special day. I joined WW and lost weight the healthy way. I got down to 154 for the wedding and had a blast!

Then I stopped WW and started to jog and then run and I ran a race across the Chesapeake Bay Bridge. I got down to the low 140s and looked great. I met my DH, we started dating, I started to gain weight!!!! I got back into the 150s!!! We decided to move to FL and I started eating healthy, running, working out with weights, and I got back into the 140s. I was thinner than I was when we first met. My body looked GREAT! I had lots of muscle tone and could wear a bikini. I felt like a whole new person.

And so then I stopped working out and put on the weight. So here I am on WW, weighing 154 and looking to get to 140 FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE!

Sorry that was so long. You can do it!!!! Never give up!!! I did it before and I know I can do it again!!!!

Hi ~ I weighed in at 154 lbs this morning, last week I was 156 lbs, so that's a good NEW start! My bra doesn't hurt today. LOL!You are all right! I shouldn't look back, I need to look forward ~ thank you!

I have been experiencing panic attacks lately. I think losing some weight will help with that too. When I was 122 lbs, I wasn't eating much and exercising all the time. I would eat a bowl of puffed wheat with skim milk and half a banana in the morning. Two rice cakes at lunch and a Lean Cuisine, soup or salad for dinner. I was very strict with myself. That brought me from 210 lbs to 122 lbs. My son was born 3 years ago. After his birth I weighed 166lbs. I breastfeed him and dropped a ton, went to 135 lbs when ds was 3 months old (I thought I was fat) . I stayed there for a couple of years. Last Spring I started stressing about stuff (here I am, yoga instructor and stressing, I am an oxymoron). I ate my way to 156 lbs at Cmas, went to 148 lbs, now back up. I am pretty motivated right now. I just wish I could get out of this rut! Thanks all! S

Sandy {{{HUGS}}}. I hope you will decide to become a regular part of our group. It helps so much to talk to others who share your same goal of losing weight.

Katholyn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter