What size do you want to be?

glo

Has a heart bigger then all of
WHere are you now? and where have you been???

Are you being a realist about what you want?

OK, me first?

I was a size 20 almost 22...I am now in either and 8 or a 10 depending on the brand. Old Navy always and 8 unless it is their khaki pants then a 10. What would I like? I would love to fit in a size 6.

I think it is realistic...though I never thought I would make a 10. Hopefully by this summer sometime I can hit my goal. I am 5 feet tall on the dot, and a size six is not out of line, just hope I can make it :)

Glo, I am 5ft on the dot also. I was a size 14/16 at my biggest, should have worn more 16s...but instead wore tight 14s. I am now a very comfortable 6. This is where I want to be. I only have 1.5 lbs to reach my goal weight, I am already at my goal size.
You can definitely do a 6. I found that at 125 I was able to wear 6s, but they were very tight. With exercise I was able to feel more comfortable in them, but with a little more weight lose and exercise they are very comfortable.

I'm looking for a 6 as well. I used to be a 4/6 before children and have fluctuated between tight 8s and tight 12s since then. Six was where I was most comfortable, though I was still completely green when I saw people complaining they had to buy a size 2 and take it in. When I was a 4, I was getting lots of "We're concerned about your weight" comments, and looking at pictures from that period, I really didn't look that great. So a six it is. More choices in fashion, and I just was never sick or tired. (Of course, this was all before children, so the sick and tired part may be here for a while, no matter how slender I may become.;) ) I still have lots of my size 6 clothes. Yes I am optimistic! So I guess that means I need to drop 6 sizes. Thank goodness the weight to size ratio isn't 1/1!

Keep the Faith!
Tracy

Good question! I am 5'5" and about 6 or 7 years ago I was a size 8/10. I was thrilled to be this size!

Now I am a tight 18. But I am gonna be a 10 again!! Anything less than that would be a great! I am trying to be realistic and not get too carried away.

You all are inspiring!

It has been so long since I have been down in wt and size that I don't even know what would be good for me. I don't even want to say what size I am so how a bout a little math! 13+ 13. :( I have a pair of old jeans that I pulled out and would love to be down to that size 14. BUT I know I can be lower. I remember when I was in highschool I felt good in a 9/10 so ultimately in my world of dreams, that is probably what I want. Now I have to put action into work and make the dream a reality!

Glo, you know what? YOu just gave me a great idea. DH and I are going to be cleaning the basement and going through old boxes. I think I am going to search out a pair of my 9/10 jeans and keep them upstairs for inspiration!:D Thanks for this thread.

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc

I'm 5'8" and at my heavyiest I was in a tight 20 around 240'ish I started my new plan wearing 20's and have stepped down to 18's at 224 now at 118 there not snug as they were. My goal is to go to 135 which for me would be a 9/10 and anything less than that i get the your to slim you look sick thing too. So I'm gonna keep alittle meat and journey to 135 I have 83.5 lbs to go! Although i must admit i dread hitting 16's cause that is teetering plus sizes still i will so siked when i hit 14 and lower~ I'm hoping by the end of summer i will be in 14's i'm exerscizeing my butt off literally.

I am also 5ft tall and was in a size 14/16 at my heaviest. I am now in a 12 and working on getting down to a 6.
I would just love the feeling of a single digit size again! LOL!!!
I am going to FL end of May and hope to be 10-15lbs less than I am now! I am not sure about the weight goal, because to me the clothes are more important. Looking and feeling good....and enjoying shopping again! :)

Great thread GLO!

Kamy

I am 5'6" and was a 14 a year ago. Now I am in a baggy 10 or a tight 8. I would like to be in a baggy 8 and working on it eventhough everyone is telling me I lost enough.

I'm 5' 8". At my heaviest I wore a size 18, but I should have been wearing a 20, probably.

My goal size is an 8, although I would love to wear a 6!!! :) I keep telling myself I am a size 10 now, but they are big size 10s and they are tight, so I am probably really a 12.

I want to have a nice flat tummy so I can tuck my shirts in and wear a belt without feeling self-conscious. I want to wear a fitted tank top without worrying about the "rolls" on my back showing! ;)

I am 5'4" and when I started, I was in a tight 18. I am now in a 12, so my short-term goal is a 10 and my final goal is an 8. I know I can do it, it just takes time. I don't want to take it off too fast because I am scared I won't keep it off. It has to be a life change, not just a quick fix.

I am trying for the size 6. Once upon a time, I was and and would love to be again. Right now, I am a size 12 but they are often tight. Hopefully with time I will be back where I want to be (or at least to an 8). Single digits please!

My sister, who is 5'7 and built very different from me, wears a size 6. I've always wanted to wear a teeny size like that (I know it's probably unreasonable).

I wear a size 22 right now, a very loose 22 but still....for right now, I want to be any size smaller than 22.

when i was at my goal weight about 5 years ago, i wore a 12, and sometimes a 10. i would like to get back to that again. i'd even take 14. LOL

right now i am anywhere from an 18-22 depending on what type of clothing.

I have a pair of size 6 jeans in the back of my bureau that SOMEDAY I will wear again.

Actually, just to be comfortable in a size 8 would do it for me!!!!

I was doing the math this weekend, and I think, realistically, I could maintain a size 14. Which may sound large to you size 6's, but even in high school, I was a size 16-18.

fergie -- even at my goal "healthy" weight my pant size was a sz. 12. i have big hip bones.

a 14 sounds great! :)

I don't know what size I'd be if I reached my goal weight. I'm almost 5'7" and wear a 22 pant now. (Gasp - I can't believe I admitted that!) The only reason I'm admitting it is because I know I won't be there much longer!!! I would love to be a size 12. Even during my teenager years when I had moments of not being huge I wore a 14.

The first posts in this thread made me feel like an underachiever. :teeth:
But the more recent ones sound more like me. ;)
I am 5' 2" and am currently a size 22 pants. I don't think that I have ever been any bigger. I think that I would be happy if I was a size 12. I had lost 57 pounds about 14 years ago and I was a 12 then and I felt so "normal." That is my goal once again.
But I have a lot more than 57 pounds to lose now. :(

I want to get into my pre-pregnancy pants, size 10, this is my ULTIMATE GOAL. I am a size 22 right now, about 8.5 years ago I got down to size 14.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter