What should I order/eat?

The strawberry cupcake at BoG is possibly my favorite cupcake of all time. I've had dinner there 3 times, and I ordered the pork chop each time and always enjoyed it. I think as long as you choose what you think sounds best, you'll be happy (try to get the macaroni though!). As for Sanaa, you have to try the bread service, and then the butter chicken is my favorite entree there - I love it so much, and Sanaa is my favorite WDW restaurant. I stayed at Coronado back in October and December, but we only did the Pepper Market twice. Their make your own pasta was just ok, definitely not as good as the Port Orleans version. One meal we all tried things from the Mexican area, the burrito, the nachos, and the quesadilla. All were fine but not the best things we ate all trip.

My fiancée and I will have to share they Grey Stuff/ the strawberry cupcake. They both sound so good. I will also get the macaroni :)

The bread service sounds very appetizing at Sanaa as does the butter chicken. I look forward to eating there

Thanks for all your tips and suggestions :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter