What rides and attractions are a mask required on ride or queue? List?

Just back, as far as indoor/outdoor rides we were told to keep our masks on at EE, KS at AK and SplashM, 7D, BTMRR, Peoplemover at MK. We all wore mask lanyards and used 1 mask a day. So far we all feel fine 👍🏻

Thank you lanejudy...I didn't see that thread and it does help. Sounds like AC is the determining factor for 'inside' - Slinky Dog was a good example I was curious about since it is under roof, but not under AC. I will use the AC reference as a guide and bring masks accordingly for that. Sounds like AK I will likely not have many occasions to mask as I tend not to do the rides with indoor components or shows very much. MK will be a high-mask usage day. That definitely helps me plan.
And thank you crazy for the additional on-site information!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter