What reservation time at Rose & Crown to catch Illuminations?

when we went last time we had a 7:00 ADR and weren't seated until almost 8. By the time we were done it was 8:45 and our waiter was super nice, told us to stay and relax but unfortunately my kids were so tired there was no way. This time I got an ADR for 6:50. If we're still there, great. If not no big deal.

Thanks, everyone, for letting me know what time to reserve a table. I'm looking forward to this.

I always feel like a broken record bringing this up, but...

...if they wind up being seated inside, make sure they are crystal clear with their server that they want to go out to that viewing area come show time. We thought the 3-4x we reminded our server sunk in, but it didn't and we ended up in a bit of a mess to get out and watch the show.

We have reservations at 8pm at the recommendation of the CM on the phone and was told to check-in around 7:15 to request a viewing table.
I hope our ressie isn't too late :confused3

We had a 7:40 pm ADR and were finished with dessert about 10 minutes before Illuminations. We also waited about 10 minutes to be seated. The weather was not great that night and it had rained and the patio tables were not being used. This was actually a huge plus because we were able to go into the patio area and view illuminations from there vs. the reserved area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter