what parade summer 2008

stargatebarbie

<font color=blue>There must be more than this prov
we are going july next year (our 6th trip:banana: ) i was just wondering what parade we will see are they keeping the 15th parade or will it go back to the princess parade

They will not go back to the Princess Parade. The new parade was too expensive to be changed before 2028. :lmao:

Some floats from the Princess Parade are now 15 years old. So the new parade will also be at the resort for a long time.

Great so I will not of missed much by not going during the 15th celebrations :) In fact does anyone feel they have missed out on anything much by not going to the 15th yr ,i know the park looks extra special with all the decorations and there is candlebration ,but im hoping it will all have calmed down a little next year as they have really been pluging it all this year what does everyone think

No, I don't think you have missed out. By waiting until next year you will be able to do both Tower of Terror and Stitch Live. However, I have just received a Thomas Cook brochure which states the 15th celebrations have been extended and is listing Candleabration for Summer 2008. :)

However, I have just received a Thomas Cook brochure which states the 15th celebrations have been extended and is listing Candleabration for Summer 2008. :)

:scared1: :eek: :woohoo: Ahh that would be great! I would say you have missed something. The Castle looks so special with the 15th decoration. I wish it would stay forever. And Candlebration is on of the best shows at the resort at the moment. (If it is dark outside!)

Thats great news cant wait to book ,i still seem to be to early for bookings for next summer ,they all say i can book in november but i want to to it NOW LOL::yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter