What "magic" does the Swan/Dolphin lack?

I have TONS of Mickey toiletries if anyone wants them. If you PM me your dates, I would be happy to do my best and give you those Mickey wake-ups . Sorry, I can't help with the room charging...;)

All that being said... I can't wait till I'm a teacher!!!

Glad to hear all the positive comments. We are going to do the Dolphin Club this summer and it seems that because the Swan/Dolphin is surrounded by disney, there should be no lack of magic!

Originally posted by CamColt
Thats good to know, tjmw2727! Thats great they give them out at the front desk now. I thought it was odd that they didnt, but had I known about that "Disney desk" beforehand, it really would have helped.

Unfortunately the Zip A Dee Doo Dah, Tip for today channel is gone at all the resorts. :( Thankfully they still have the other channel I like at the Disney resorts, but I do miss "tip for today" too.
So sorry you did not know about the resort maps and E-Ticket info forever available in the Swan/Dolphin resorts prior to your visit. There are WDW ticket counters in both of these resorts, and all of the park maps, tickets for purchase (E-Tickets too) are available at these, (also at the Concierge counter as well, next to the front desk check-in).

While we were @ the WDW Dolphin last summer, the DISNEY INFO (Tip for today) channel was still on the Television line-up. I had NO IDEA this was nixed at all the resorts. It was always FUN to watch, and very informational as well. :( Sorry to read/hear about this. I will miss it. But, we'll still have a MAGICAL time...just BEING THERE! :sunny:

Sammie~GREAT POINT...well Stated! :teeth:

susy~Mickey soaps...I too have a TON! (LOL), and the wake-up call offer was too much!! :laughing: Very funny...thanks for the humor!

jgates~As Always...wonderful, Valid points! ::yes:: Last summer, at Disney's Vero BR, we asked for a wake-up call. It was downright SCARY!!! :tongue: It was STITCH, growling to WAKE-UP!! What a SHOCKER! I'll pass on this so-called perk anytime. Oatmeal soap over the generic white paste...hmmm, like steak & lobster over liver!
:rolleyes:

Having stayed at EVERY DISNEY resort (w/exception to the AKL and Values), I would have to say there is NO absence of Disney Magic at these two resorts. Charging to the room is not a problem for me. Lugging around my packages all day in the parks is the problem, so one of the BEST Disney perks at the Swan/Dolphin is the PACKAGE delivery! Whew! They deliver the stuff right to my room for moi. TRULY MAGICAL. princess:

If by some wild chance, these two properties became DISNEY-OWNED tomorrow....everyone would be "touting" all the WONDERFUL and MAGICAL DISNEY QUALITIES!! The "transition" would be miraculous! I hope this never happens, as all the OTHER wonderful...secret magic would SURELY disappear.
:jumping1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter