~What is your favorite make up and why??~

PrincessCandaceMarie

DIS Veteran
Hey Everyone - I'm curious to hear what everyone wears, pertaining to eye make up, pencil, lip stick/gloss and mascara....reason?? I've always been a die hard fan of Urban Decay and Hard Candy and lipstick from Chanel, but recently, I've been buying a lot of MAC and am just wondering what everyone uses....Thanks! :Pinkbounc

I'm a MAC girl. I use all MAC products, except for one of my mascaras, which is Prescriptives Falsh Eyelashes.

I love MAC. I love the people they employ. They are the most helpful counter people I have encountered. I love the quality of MAC products as well. You may pay a little more than other makeup brands, but it is worth it.

MAC!

I just adore it. One of the main reasons being that since the pigment is SO strong you barely have to use any of it in each application. Also the staying power is just impeccable! Not to mention that the price isn't all the bad either. Also they are able to have some of the more off the wall colors and "normal" colors with their being a median of both. The brush quality (well for me at least) is setellar!

The cheeky names they come up with as well are a seller. :blush:

I have been using Bare Minerals for a few months and I'm hooked!!!

I use Merle Norman for my foundation, Mary Kay (a friend sells it) for my mascara, eye liner, and lip stuff. As for my powder and blush, I tend to get Cover Girl for the powder, but try what ever is on sale for the blush.

I got a ton of freebies from Estee Lauder since my bf's soon to be sister in law works there. When I do wear makeup, I wear that...and it smells very nice, kind of rosey.

IloveDMB said:
I love MAC. I love the people they employ. They are the most helpful counter people I have encountered. I love the quality of MAC products as well. You may pay a little more than other makeup brands, but it is worth it.

I agree! I love the people at our local MAC counter--I've never been given the hard-sell on any products, and most are just so friendly and helpful (and there's one MA there, Kevin, who's sooooo cute!) :love:

I use MAC and a little Bobbi Brown. My mascara is Prescriptives False Eyelashes, too. I learned a lot at www.makeupalley.com . :D

I have pretty much CLINIQUE everything. I just like the way everything looks/feels on my skin. Although I recently bought some other brand of mascara because I was totally out and tight on money for the week and I actually like it. I don't remember the brand now but it was something I bought in the cosmetics section at Target..maybe Maybelline?

I wear Jane Iredale mineral makeup for foundation and bronzer, Estee Lauder eyeliner, Maybelline mascara and either Cover Girl or Max Factor lipsticks - although I just got a new Smashbox lipstick that I'm liking right now.

I guess I'm practically the only one so far who buys makeup from (gasp) TARGET! LOL I think everything I have now is Maybelline. :) I don't use much, mascara and cherry chapstick are my daily routine! But I have everything else (concealer, blush, powder, eyeshadow, eyeliner...) for when I need it. :)

I use a combination of Bare Minerals and Elizabeth Arden. The Arden stuff is a little on the expensive side, but it lasts FOREVER.

Studio Gear has really nice lip products as well that I use.

Does anyone else have Ulta stores in your area? I love shopping in that store for makeup and perfume!! They have so many brands in all price ranges.

I like Jane, MAC, Bare Minerals, and others. I especially like researching the more inexpensive products made by the high-end companies or their affiliates (those that own the more budget lines) which do a good job as their pricier counterparts.

I like the boards and info at www.makeupalley.com, www.kevynaucoin.com, and www.makeup411.com . On makeup411.com there is a whole Beauty Breakdown section showing what makeup was used on the stars.

:D

Lancome. It all started when I bought a pressed powder from Lancome. I opened the box and it smelled just like the old Imagination ride! Remember the "white room" on the ride? They had this really pretty smell piped in there and this smelled exactly like it to me. Since then all I buy is Lancome.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter