• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What is your date and rate? 2003

Sept 12 - 14 at Royal Pacific. $99 Standard View - Entertainment Rate.

Pool View was $109.

Originally posted by the Legend
There doesnt seem to many PBH ressies in the list ... besides cost is there any other reason for this?

I would stay at PBH every time, but cost is the issue. We stay at the lowest priced on site resort. Although sometimes if the cost is only $10-20 more we pick PBH!

I got the Royal Pacific garden view for $99 entertainment rate from July 27 through August 1. Wanted club level but there is no discount on those dates, it is $299. So, I stayed with the garden view for $99

Dec. 6-8th '02 HRH 2 rooms Garden view $159.00 ea with AAA discount. The rep said I needed 2 AAA cards at check-in. Good thing my father -in also has a membership.

Karen

You can get the Fan Club membership card from your employer, if they are signed up as members. The $139 club room rate at Royal Pacific Resort was a promo rate that is not longer being offered, I'm told.

RobinLyn :)

If you still need a Fan Club Card, just email me your mailing address and I'll get one out to you.

Looks like all the Universal hotels are going to be booked when i try to make my reservation!:D

Changed my reservation 9/8 thru 9/14/02 at the RPR from Standard $99/night to Pool View $109/night using the Entertainment rate ! :bounce: :Pinkbounc Decided to splurge :p

RP Standard Room $99 with Entertainment Card- June 18 (Opening day) for 5 nights. Actually just spoke again with reservations and they said opening day is June 15- but they are planning on a week-long opening celebration!

Originally posted by manhattan
RP Standard Room $99 with Entertainment Card- June 18 (Opening day) for 5 nights.

WHOA! Looks like we'll all be waiting for YOUR trip report!!! don't forget about us.

July 3rd through the 7th at Royal Pacific with the $99.00 Entertainment Rate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter