What is your best travel accessory?

curlybop said:
Or accessories...... :teeth:

I was just reading a bit ago about things you take but never use, but what about those little things that just make traveling easier?

Such as a lanyard, waterproof pouches, etc. What has been the best for you? I know people probably have products I've never even heard of!

Little red leather booties for Cash to wear to protect his huge feet from getting burned on hot pavement...or sand...or the ship deck...caused quite a stir on the concrete boardwalk in Cabo San Lucas...
:banana:

I just ordered one & having it sent to ship. One less thing to carry. They e-mailed me back & stated it would be sent to the ship

The ship is big...it really helps when everyone wants to run off and do their own thing.

Also, the spray on sunscreen. Instead of fighting with DD for 20 minutes i simply "sprayed" her every morning. Honestly, it is the best sunscreen. (not the pump spray, this is a real mist spray that does not need to be rubbed in.) :Pinkbounc

lflynn said:
The ship is big...it really helps when everyone wants to run off and do their own thing.

Also, the spray on sunscreen. Instead of fighting with DD for 20 minutes i simply "sprayed" her every morning. Honestly, it is the best sunscreen. (not the pump spray, this is a real mist spray that does not need to be rubbed in.) :Pinkbounc

What's the brand? I thought they were all pump sprays. It sounds good but I don't know what I'd be looking for :confused3

I have 2 favorites.

1.) My Eeyore Lanyard for easy access to room key, fast passes, etc. Don't have to dig through backpack or purse - it's right there, in the little pouch around my neck. :teeth:

2.) Small resealable package of baby wipes. Best invention ever = baby wipes. They clean anything and everything! :thumbsup2

I believe the sunscreen is coppertone? Blue bottle. I have seen them at publix, target, walgreens, cvs...etc. Very Handy for squirmy bodies!! :thumbsup2

disneyfan'ole said:
I believe the sunscreen is coppertone? Blue bottle. I have seen them at publix, target, walgreens, cvs...etc. Very Handy for squirmy bodies!! :thumbsup2

It is called Coppertone Continuos Spray. It comes in a blue bottle (more like a tin bottle.) It is hard to find. Try drugstore.com. IT IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! Spray and Go. You only need to fight over their face - which still requires regular sunsreen to avoid blinding them!!!

I always tell DD if she does't behave i will spray her face too :confused3 :rotfl2:

Those all are great items to take. I did find the extension cord very useful on our cruise in August. The babywipes are another great thing to take. Of course there is hand sanitzer around the ship, but it is so convenient to take the wipes out once you have gone through lines and are able to wipe your hands and not go out to the restrooms. Also I found my Vera Bradley backpack to be very handy. I used it as a small baby bag to keep and extra outfit for DD and wallets and id's and those fabulous KTTW cards. 1 item I did buy to take but forgot was my over the door hangers. It wasn't a big deal though, I put all my toilitries out just as if I was home :) A tide pen will surely be on my list to take this year. Can't wait to start my packing list! For all you first time cruisers, search the DIS boards there is an awesome packing list of things to take and things to leave at home.

It is hard to find and also be aware it doesn't seem to go as far. I found Banana Boat for kids this year. My dermatologist reccomended Coppertone Blue. Its great , buy a lot.

Ziplok now makes Heavy Duty, Big Big bags. They stand about 3' tall, fold flat in the bottom of the suitcase. I take them to use as laundry bags.

Waterproof fanny packs.

SafeSea sunscreen protects against sea lice and jellyfish stings.

Post It note pad with a magnet on the back, and a pen/pencil with a magnetic holder...so that we can leave notes as to our whereabouts on the inside of the stateroom door.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter