What is VMK Pal?

VMK Pal is a downloadable thing that helps make VMK a bit more organized. It was created by a player.

Staff will always reject the use of third party software (such as VMKPal) because if they do say it's okay and anything bad happens, they will be held responsible. So they can not endorse anything that is not made by Disney or Sulake themselves.

Oh OK!!!

So nothing like hacking will happend if I keep on usin it right?

Thx!

I've used it from the instant I heard about it, and nothing bad has happened to me. I say if something bad happens after you use VMKPal, it's probably a coincidene. Yay Caroica!

I've considered using it, but ultimately decided not to since it uses Internet Explorer and not Fire Fox (which is the browser I'm comfortable with).

A lot of people use it and are safe, but I'd also be a little iffy on using something like that that stores your passwords. If it were set up to send information back to the creator, that could understandably cause problems. I'm not at all saying that this will happen or is happening, I'm saying it's a possibility that that could happen.
It might be why the person didn't recommend it, since you never know when someone will get sneaky.

Shaymojack said:
I've used it from the instant I heard about it, and nothing bad has happened to me. I say if something bad happens after you use VMKPal, it's probably a coincidene. Yay Caroica!

I have a lot of posts in this thread since it started. I too have used it from the time I heard of it, and have the same feelings as Shaymojack. Yay Carioca!! Thank you! :goodvibes

What are the risks of installig it? I hear good and bad news but insta-pics? Cropping images from the VMK pal screeen and more? Should I install it??

I use it too. I have no probems.

I ADORE it! Using it is way easier than screenshot. You can take a picture, crop right from the program and save the cropped photo, instead of having to screenshot, save, crop, save. And the quality of picture seems better, too.

I thought you could type in codes and then it would enter them into VMK for you. other than that, VMK Pal isn't bad. I don't use it anymore but it didn't affect my computer when I did have it.

I know that VMK frowns upon it....but I use it and will continue to do so until I have a full screen version of VMK that does not put VMK off center.

Sorry VMK

With all software you run a rish of software conflicts so whatever you decide back up your system before installation in case of trouble.

Make sure you have a good restore date.

Mal

I use it and it works great on my computer!
1. its really easy to log in
2. you can keep track of codes
3.can take full page pictures
4.tells you exactly how long till closing (I don't think that helps a WHOLE lot)
5.there is a magnifer
6. Calendar and clock
7. and there is Help Talk

I stopped using it because my mule's information got stolen and the only place I got on it was from the saved info from vmk pal

yeah, I like the help phrases option. it's good when running a game or trade room so you don't have to type the same thing over...and over...and over...and over....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter