What is there to do in Celebration?

fastmb

Earning My Ears
We go to Orlando every year, and have never been to Celebration! Could you tell me what there is to do there? Is it a nice place to spend a few hours in an afternoon? I heard that the Town Tavern in a good restaurant.
Thanks!

We like Celebration and almost always stop by during our Orlando vacations. And we really like the Celebration Town Tavern - it's basically a Massachusetts/New England themed restaurant with great seafood and lots of other food choices. If it's warm enough, the "Boston Garden" outdoors section will be open for dining (they have heaters for coolish times). Grab one of the tables with the swing seating for a nice experience.

What's to do in Celebration?
Well, Celebration isn't a traditional tourist attraction it's a community so it has a lot of the features that you'd find in any town. But some of the things to do include...
a few shops that are interesting,
several eating places,
a movie theater, and
great walking paths - look for the wildlife, including some gators.
I think that you can still rent one of those electric vehicles or a Segway to scoot around the town (or you can just walk or drive around) and see the various Celebration homes. Look for the unique little "for sale" signs that are posted in front of some of the homes.

Dick Taylor

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter