What is the most busy place you have been during lockdown?

Downtown Disney

It was not too bad early or in the stores since they only let so many people in. But as the day went on, there were just too many people walking around. I left as soon as I got uncomfortable with the crowds. But at least everyone was wearing masks and trying to stand somewhat apart.
I agree and will add WDW. Although Douglas Airport wins. Also our flights were overbooked and every seat occupied.

Walmart. As for the least busy, I remember going to Target early into the lockdown and it was bizarre how few people were around. Everything was silent and eerie. More than once, I'd be in an aisle, turn, and someone was right next to me (passing through).

I'd probably say Vegas but it didn't really feel crowded at all. I think I felt more crowded in Walmart.

There is a big-box grocery chain here that I do a big shop at about once a month. On weekends it’s quite busy and seems more chaotic now that they’ve removed directional arrows from the aisles. That would definitely be the largest crowd I’ve been in.

The closest contact though was on a plane a few weeks ago. This airline has resumed seating 3-to-a-row so DH and I were crammed into economy with another person for a 4 hour flight. (Mandatory masking was in force).

Unfortunately yesterday in a medical procedure with a surgeon, med student in training, ultra sound tech and me all in a room just 10' x 10' for 1 hour in duration... sigh.

All wearing masks.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter