What is the best way to wrap brownies to freeze?

maslex

DIS Veteran
I would like to bake a batch of brownies for a lady that I work with because she absolutely loves mine. Usually when I bake brownies for my house I'll put three or four brownies in a little Ziploc and bring them to her. She's over the moon. But this year I'd like to make her a whole batch and bring them in for her before leaving for Christmas break. So what I would like to do is individually wrap them so she can put them in the freezer and take them out when needed. Any suggestions

No expert here but I would wrap individually tightly with plastic wrap, then with foil, then put all that in a freezer bag.

Press n seal wrap is great for this it seals much better than cling wrap. I do this with lasagna slices so we can take them out for a quick lunch.

Or, you could put 2 into a Ziploc snack bag and then put those bags into a gallon bag.

Faster and easier. Will keep better and less wasteful than foldable wraps if you're careful to press out air gently before sealing each snack bag.

Or, you could put 2 into a Ziploc snack bag and then put those bags into a gallon bag.

Faster and easier. Will keep better and less wasteful than foldable wraps if you're careful to press out air gently before sealing each snack bag.
I freeze many things using this method, since I buy in bulk and live alone. I have never had any issues with food quality doing this.

For best results, anything like brownies should be thawed in the fridge before consuming, so I take a baggie out before going to bed or going to work, put it in the fridge, and by evening it’s thawed and ready to eat.

I use wax paper wraps for baked goods that I freeze. Wrap, then place inside a freezer ziploc bag. You have to use the special freezer ziplocs to protect from freezer burn.

The other option is to simply bake them in a disposable aluminum tray and hand them to her fresh. I'm sure she knows how to store goodies for long term, but maybe she wants to eat them all in one day? Let her decide.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter