What is the best buffet in Disney?

Beirgarten!
Crystal Palace
Trails End

Want to try Cape May next trip!

have tried tusker house.....good but not a must do, Hollywood and Vine...acceptable but won't go back, Used to love Akershaus but when they invited the Princesses in it went to hell. Boma....I liked it but the change the key varieties too often.

Boma, Biergarten, Tuskerhouse are all fantastic buffets, can't wait go go back to those...

Hope you have a great time! :goodvibes

(sorry Rusty)
1. Biergarten-best food and variety, plus a show. Oh yeah, really big beers!
2. Tusker House- great breakfast and the best characters.
3. Cape May Clambake-crab legs and shrimp, need I say mnore?
4. Liberty Tree Tavern- love Thanksgiving dinner when I don't have to cook.
Last- Boma. Yeah, I hated everything. Flame away.

That made me laugh. :)

Although I generally avoid the buffets, I thought the Wave breakfast was good. As a PP mentioned I like the big beers at the Biergarten.

Tusker House is our favorite. Most unique atmosphere and a huge selection.

goofyintoronto said:
crystal palace - bfast is my fave. Lunch/dinner are awesome too. Tusker house - love bfast, not a fan of their lunch. Cape may - love their bfast. Biergarten - pretty good lunch/dinner buffet. Not a fave but.... 1900 pf - bfast is good, dinner is not.
i

Too painful to have to pick a favourite. And too subjective. We love Boma, but as you see, many people dislike it. I agree with the suggestion to research the food and character offerings yourself and decide what appeals to YOU the most.

Our favorites:

My #1 favorite is:
Fresh at the Dolphin for breakfast. Amazing!!! :goodvibes

Boma breakfast & dinner
Trail's End breakfast & dinner

Tusker House for lunch

We love Captains Grill for Breakfast at the Yacht club....great food never crowded excellent value.

Tusker gets my vote for lunch and/or dinner
DH loves Cape May for dinner

Trails End is another good buffet value at breakfast and dinner....not as many different things as the other places but always plenty.....less expensive than the other dinner buffets and not crowded....a nice getaway at the end of the day.

My favorite is Coronado Springs Resort Pepper Market. It is a buffet at breakfast and lunch. At least it was when we were there in January. The breakfast was every bit as good as Crystal Palace and it only counts as a counter service.

We love Cape May and Biergarten for dinner. For breakfast I think Boma is tops. For value the buffets at Pepper Market can't be beat if you're on a dining plan. A great buffet for a counter service credit.

Breakfast:
Trail's End at Fort Wilderness
Captain's Grill at Yacht Club (you're also allowed to order off the menu, it's included in the buffet price)

Lunch/Dinner:
Trail's End at Fort Wilderness
Biergarten at Germany
Cape May Cafe at Beach Club

We have been to Cape May as well. I would suggest that if you do Cape May, don't get there within 90 minutes of closing time. The food had really lost it's freshness by then--most things were overcooked. I imagine, though, that this would potentially be the case at just about any buffet.

Has to be the many flavors of Boma, love that place ! Very good deserts too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter