What is on National's Emerald Aisle? *2011*

We got reservations through Priceline and they let my father choose from the Emerald Aisle. (DH and I only had a compact reservation). There were mostly sedans. We picked up on Sunday the 23rd on the A side. There were Impalas, Altimas, Camrys. There was one minivan. In the compact aisle, they had a small SUV, a KIA Soul, that we chose. My father asked if he could have an SUV, too, so they brought him a Chevy Equinox. Everyone was very nice and helpful at National. It was a great experience!

Can someone tell me what the "AM EX Perk" is?

You can go to americanexpress. com/platinum. Next, go to the tab, "See All Benefits" On the left click, "Travel Privileges", scroll to "car rental" and click "enroll now". Choose the "National" tab. All the information is there and it's the only way to upgrade, your Emerald Club account. National can't do it, over the phone, neither can AMEX.

I hope this helps.:goodvibes

You can go to americanexpress. com/platinum. Next, go to the tab, "See All Benefits" On the left click, "Travel Privileges", scroll to "car rental" and click "enroll now". Choose the "National" tab. All the information is there and it's the only way to upgrade, your Emerald Club account. National can't do it, over the phone, neither can AMEX.

I hope this helps.:goodvibes

Not all platinums get it come to find out. We found out "Business Saver Cash Back" (not sure if that is the exact type, it is my DW's work card) doesn't get that perk so they gave her $100 credit just for asking about it. Of course it's not her card so it did us no good but kudos for Amex for doing it in the first place.

Regular EA for us if it comes to that.

Not all platinums get it come to find out. We found out "Business Saver Cash Back" (not sure if that is the exact type, it is my DW's work card) doesn't get that perk so they gave her $100 credit just for asking about it. Of course it's not her card so it did us no good but kudos for Amex for doing it in the first place.

Regular EA for us if it comes to that.

It is only for the platinum "main" charge card. by american express. All of the other am ex cards even if they are platinum { optima, blue, etc..} do not get that perk.

mky:cutie:

We picked up on Feb 1 at 11:30pm and we got a Town and Country mini van on the Emerald Aisle. There were a couple Ford Escapes, a Kia Sportage, and a couple sedans.

We picked up a bit after 4p on Sat the 5th. *B* side. Exec aisle was mostly Town Cars, with a few other boring sedans. The regular aisle had mostly malibus and impalas with a dodge caravan and a Town & Country. I was just getting ready to self downgrade to reg. aisle for a minivan when they pulled around a Kia Sorrento. We snagged it. Aprox 7,300 miles with Sirius. Unfortunately, the Sirius subscription ended 2 days after pickup. :confused3 Guess I can't complain, as I only paid $110 for the rental from the 5-13th.

Didn't get a chance to check out the aisles upon return. Sorry.

We picked up at 8pm on Feb 9th. Both EA and EEA had tons or Grand Caravans and Town and Countrys, EEA had a Suburban, and a Pathfinder along with lots of nice sedans, etc.

We got a Grand Caravan from EEA with 900 miles on it. All power doors - my husband is ready to buy one!

Emerald Executive picked up on 2/10/11 at approx 10 am. Lots of SUVS, snagged a 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo with 3400 miles.

We just had a 2011 Kia Sorento, we picked it up on Weds Feb 23rd side B and just dropped it off today. It only had 2500 mi on it. Very nice:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter