What is going on with Disney parks?

Searc

DIS Veteran
I think people are finally wising up to the times of year to avoid thanks to the internet and many crowd calendars. Christmas to new years will always be crowded but todays disney guests are more informed then those 10-15 years ago. Unfortunately i think the complexity and price is starting to scare people away
I definitely agree with your last sentence!

disneygirlsng

DIS Veteran
If you don’t go to it, yes. I suppose the ADRs specifically in MK are pretty limited to begin with so probably not something that would work out.

If one was really determined to get into MK it looks like you could buy memory maker. That’s adding quite a bit of expense to get in on a crazy busy day if you weren’t already going to get it though.
You could always make the ADR, get into the park, move the ADR to the next day, then cancel it to avoid the no show fee. But I agree about there probably not being much, if anything left.

Remy is Up

Mouseketeer
I think people are finally wising up to the times of year to avoid thanks to the internet and many crowd calendars. Christmas to new years will always be crowded but todays disney guests are more informed then those 10-15 years ago. Unfortunately i think the complexity and price is starting to scare people away
It is simply called thinning the herd

SaintsManiac

Adventure is out there.
As I said a few pages back, thanksgiving crowds were insane. That was the only trip I’ve taken where the crowds overwhelmed us.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates