what is better movenpick or holiday inn?

julieannbabe

<font color=blue>I am a <font color=red>summer <fo
i am still thinking about going just after christmas this year and taking my 15 year old brother.

out of both of the four stars - movenpick and holiday inn - is there a better hotel?

also when you arrive from london to the disneyland train station - are there shuttles to take you to the hotels? or do you have to pay for a cab?

thanks guys!

xjx

My impression is the Movenpick is better. But more expensive.

I've only stayed at HI and possibly on price it has the edge but Movenpick looks a nice hotel and breakfasts appear much better than HI.

There are regular shuttles from the bus station to the hotels.

Reid

As the others said there are shuttles.

I´ve been at both and both are great. Depends on what is important to you.

For a great breakfast go for the Mövenpick. Mostly the HI is less expensive so we stay at the HI a lot of times.

Greets Renate :wizard:

thank you guys.

i think for when i wanted to go the movenpick was only £30 more expensive.

maybe i will do that then.

when you come out of the disneyland paris train station - is it sign posted clearly where to ge tthe shuttle to the hotel? are the shuttles frequent?

also what is the indoor swimming like at the movenpick? i do like my swim on holiday - even if it is in december!

thanks,

xjx

Have a look at my website...there are a lot of pictures of both of the hotels.

Greets Renate :wizard:

You can't miss the shuttles when you come out Julieann. They are clearly marked as to where they go too.

The Disney buses are one type and the "offsite" shuttles to the Movenpick etc are another, but it is all clearly marked so you will be fine :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter