What is Animal Planet at USF?

They have a new Animal Planet Live show, were animals perform. Its at a big outdoor theater.

Thanks for the replies. DH thought it was something big and spectacular--he's an animal lover. Oh well, I guess we'll sit throught it--to please him.

Hi Belle1962,
Check your TV listings to see if you get a channel called Animal Planet. My Daughter watches it all the time and they have a commercial for the Animal Planet show in Universal. It gives you a pretty good idea of what the show is like.
Enjoy your trip.
DawnNJ

poohbee.gif

"Pooh Loves Honey"

April 75, June 80, June 85, July 99, Hoping to get back soon, maybe 2002!!!!

Animal Planet Live is the show that replaced the former Animal Actors show at USF. Unfortunately when they redid the show as Animal Planet Live they took out everything that was cute and funny, the new show is too long, not very interesting and the new video segments are awful. Hopefully in time some things will be put in to bring the charm and humor of the original show back to this new one. The animals are still very well trained and do a great job, its just the overall flow and writing of the show that needs major adjustments. This show has gone from one you should really see, especially if you have kids with you, to one that is ok to see if you've seen everything else and have some extra time to kill.

We were VERY disappointed! It is a big comerical for the cable station and thats about it. If you go to Sea World they have a cute "pets" show.

i think there's a show coming up this friday on the discovery channel called the making of animal planet live. should give you a preview of what the show is all about.

I'm sorry to hear about the change. We always enjoyed the Animal Actors' Show. I'm an animal lover, so we'll go to it, but it sounds like we're going to be disappointed.

My son did not want to go in. He complained the whole time until the show started. And guess who was selected out of the audience...he was. So he was quite pleased, so was I.

Boy, I'm glad I didn't go before because I was not disappointed.

You will enjoy it if you like seeing Lassie, Benji and a few other TV (animal) characters. :eek:

[This message was edited by Regenia on 04-25-01 at 06:10 PM.]

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter