What is a Budget Rental Car "Fast Break" Location?

It means if you are signed up with their "fast break" program and have rented since you signed up you can skip the counter and go straight to your car. I'm 99% sure Budget is on site at MCO.

As above, with Budget Fastbreak you can go directly to the garage, no need to stop at the counter in the terminal. Ideally, paperwork with your name on it will be in the kiosk, and you’ll just pick it up, walk to the assigned car, load up and drive to the checkout exit. If things aren’t going well (such as recently, when they haven’t had enough cars) you’ll have to wait in a line in the garage and then wait for your car.

Ok, I have not signed up yet, so I guess I will have to go counter...or does it still work if I sign up after?

Ok, I have not signed up yet, so I guess I will have to go counter...or does it still work if I sign up after?
You can still sign up and link you reservation to your Fast Break account. We went today, big line inside, sign said fastbreak counter closed so to wait in regular line. An hour later we got to the counter and they told us the fastbreak counter was open and they just forgot to remove the sign. We weren't happy about the unnecessary wait but the outside fastbreak counter had over 10 people in it with 1 person working so I am not sure we saved much time.

Depends on how you booked. If you booked directly with Budget you should be able to add a Fastbreak number after the fact. If you booked through a third party you will not.

Sign up for fastbreak now. Be sure to complete all the information, drivers license, credit card, etc. Link your reservation to your fastbreak account. When you get to MCO, pick up your bags, go directly across the street to the garage. Follow the signs to Budget. The fastbreak kiosk will be there in the garage. Now whether your rental paperwork will be prepared and waiting for you will depend on a couple things such as whether you have a credit card already on file on your fastbreak profile.

We have had limited success with Notso-Fastbreak. About 1/3 of the time we have had pre-prepared paperwork. Usually we have had to stand in line at the kiosk. And as stated above I've seen a few to a lot of folks in that line too. I think many times about 1/2 the folks in line want their assigned car changed or have some other issue often far more time consuming than a simple vehicle assignment.

The first time I used Fast Break I still had to go,to the counter so they could confirm my information and reservation. After that, I could go straight to the garage for subsequent rentals.

Last edited:
No car rental company is going to just let you drive off without first getting some key information. Credit card, insurance, license. Expect to stand in line if these aren’t on file.

Thanks all! This would be our first time as "members", wondering even if we put license and credit card on file, as first timers if we will need to go to counter regardless? Wondering if I should straight to counter or try and go straight to kiosk..

First time renting they are going to look at your physical DL & credit card. (Fraud/loss prevention measure.) You should be able to go to the Fast Break booth in the garage to do this.

First time renting they are going to look at your physical DL & credit card. (Fraud/loss prevention measure.) You should be able to go to the Fast Break booth in the garage to do this.
Ok perfect, as in dont go to the counter in the airport, go across to the budget garage area and they should help me there?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter