What if the Expedition Everest car flew off the track?

Hey! I paid good money for disney to provide me with the Illusion that there is a possibility that I might actually die on one of their rides!;)

Rest assured -- if the rides don't get ya, the credit card bill after the trip will!

Every single time I go on EE, I freak out at this part:

432096_3260459665790_770187128_n.jpg

My fiance made me ride in the front seat and it really freaked me out. So of course, I wondered, what if the car didn't stop? Would those tracks be strong enough to stop this car? Has anyone else ever wondered about this?

You know I have never really thought about it while on EE and it won't stop me from riding it in the future (love looking out at all of WDW while I'm stopped up there) :goodvibes however, whenever I ride Malestrom, I do think of what could happen, during the part where you go backwards and then your boat acts as if it will go over the waterfall falling outside, that the stoppers (or whatever it is) decides to not work. That gets me nervous every time but nevertheless, I still ride it because it is still one of my favorites.

I am not going to post any links, but there is a video of the CoP death. You can't see the person.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter