What have you spent money on today?

Gas
Lunch
More gas
Drink at the gas station
Belt for my husband
Randomness I found at a few store we went to
Dinner

Groceries. Would have spent more picking up meds from the pharmacy but they closed at 6 and I arrived after that time.

Almost resisted new Guardians merchandise but paid $ 20 for one photo with the Galaxy Passport Border today.
Wish I hadn’ t been so impulsive. The printout is worse than seeing it on their screen at Photo Center. Probably throw it away.

Last edited:
Groceries for the week and a quick, impromptu crawfish boil and cookout on the deck today.

Niece and brother in law came in from out of town.

What seems like a million dollars on groceries and Target. 😢

Me today nothing. Hubby ordered some rags on Amazon today. Yesterday, however, I ordered a new suitcase from Beis, should be here tomorrow.

Went To Five Below and got a cactus, mouse, kickball croquet and an LED light bulb. Then went to a minor league baseball game (season tickets and season parking previously paid for) and bought a personal pizza, water and ice cream.

WOW!!! Sounds like a loaf of bread, gallon of milk, box of cereal and 1 avocado. :teeth:
Right? I bought a package of chicken breasts, a box of chicken broth, 2 cans of Spam, a can of creamed corn, a bag of salad, a loaf of bread and a pint of blueberries. Odds-and-ends, really; total price $48.00. :faint:

Flowers for my in-laws grave
A few groceries
Dinner at Chili’s
Tips for the guys who delivered the new couch
It was a full day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter