What have you spent money on today?

It was an expensive day (mostly Disney-related).

Airfare for our trip
Airport transportation round trip
Ordered 3 magic bands
Upgraded hotel room
2 pair of baseball shoes
Dinner at mall food court
Crumbl cookies

Yesterday? - Downton Abbey movie and supper out with group of ladies,
Oh and drink and snack at said movie

Today will be nothing, not leaving house and have no plans to buy anything online.

Nothing - I’ve been home all day scrubbing decks and patio furniture

I did some last minute vacation shopping. Don't ask that total. Also bought the photopass thing so I could get the advance purchase price.

Today was an u planned expensive day. $125 at Target for a new planner. i didn’t purchase one till last May and Target had some that run from June to May. New face clothes. A new blanket and towel holder for my business. A car Lego for my son. He made honor roll after failing every single quarter for many years!
Then on to Lowes for sod (didn’t buy), flowers (didn’t buy), looked at fences (didn’t buy), a portable air conditioner (unplanned) and some driveway crack filler.

Dutch Bros
Columbia outlet for clothes for Aulani trip
carry on luggage
Burgerville
Aloha Collection bags for Aulani trip
obviously we are prepping for our trip

Nothing yet since it’s 8:20am, but I will be buying today…..
bags of brown mulch
photos that were printed at Walgreens
graduation decorations at Dollar Tree

Not shopping today, but the check for the pool cleaner is outside waiting for him when he comes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter