What happens if discount is applied after paying in full?

Aurora79

Mouseketeer
I’m just thinking ahead here...say I book a package for 2020 in July. Pay in full by August. A hotel discount is released in September that fits that package (wishful thinking for this year, I know). If I apply that discount, will I get a refund for the difference or do they refund the whole trip and rebook under the new price?

It's been several years, but with our trip they refunded the entire trip and rebooked at the lower price.

I had this happen in 2017. I had booked 3 rooms for DH and me and our adults kids. They refunded to whatever payment I had used to pif each room. So 2 rooms went back to gift cards I purchased from Sams Club and one to the credit card I used. I was glad I had kept the gift cards to carry on the trip but would caution anyone who hopes to apply a discount and doest visit very often you might not want to pif with gift cards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter