What happened to the Universal booking site?

Sue M

DIS Veteran
I just went on to check room rates and site is totally different. Not in a good way IMO. And all the AP discounts had disappeared too, poof. I was looking at August rates.

I just went on to check room rates and site is totally different. Not in a good way IMO. And all the AP discounts had disappeared too, poof. I was looking at August rates.
The site won’t load off of my old saved AP rate link.
The new search site is completely different. Can not figure out how to search AP rates anymore 😭

Since the premier hotels for UO don’t have rooms available now for my September dates for my trip.

highly doubt any AP rate will surface unless there is a huge number of cancellations

But i do keep an eye out in case …

We never saw any APH rates for sept/oct at RPH and we checked quite often.
Doesn't seem like they are released yet. Seems like they currently only go to about mid Aug. Currently looking for late Aug myself. Guessing next wave will be released in the next 2 weeks I bet.

I have trouble entering my arrival/ departure dates cause the screen jumps and doesn’t show the months .
And doesn’t Universal want to allow us to make advance planning for the holiday travel?
And sometimes the site will allow me to look up resort confirmations and sometimes not available.
Very frustrated with USO.com

September availability? Apparently September has no availability or very little at best. The slowest month of the year and hardly ant availability at any hotel?
Is there something going on that I don't know? I have tried using different combo of dates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter