What group did you belong to in High School?

I was in the Class of 72 too, Beader. We had:

The popular crowd
jocks (interchangeable with the populars)
nerds (smart kids)
heads (druggies)
greasers
and the rest of us-just regular kids.

I was one of the regular kids. I was smart, but not ultra smart, and had friends in every group.

A funny thing occurred to me. I wonder if our classmates perceived us as belonging to the same group as we saw ourselves in, especially those of us who saw ourselves as belonging to the "regular" crowd? Maybe I wouldn't really want to know the answer to that!

I belonged to the I don't give a Cr** group. I was very shy and was more or less a loner with a few close friends, usually younger or older than I.

I was apart of the 'theater and arts crowd', involved in plays and choir. And then also very much a preppy.

Yes I had my Lacoste Alligator Shirts, Bermuda Bags with multiple covers, Treton Tennis sneakers, my Duck shoes, kilts, knee socks, fair isle sweater, Docksiders, Penny Loafers, oxford shirts, and I had my trusty preppy handbooks. God those were the goold old days

By the way---still a theater person and a preppy. Except now I am a preppy who dumped the Bermuda Bags for my LV bags.
By the way you can buy Bermuda Bags on ebay--they are now called 'vintage"-who knew!!!!

Class of 2000 (so long ago, I know ;))

My high school wasn't really all that cliqueish. Everyone pretty much hung out with everyone else. Because our graduating class wasn't that huge, we all knew each other. I mainly hung out with the skateboarding/competitive acting/debate kids, who were pretty much one big, albeit very diverse group.)

I did pom my freshman and sophomore years, but I never really felt comfortable with those girls, so I didn't hang out with them outside of practice. I was also in orchestra and choir, but my friends from there were all in debate and competitive acting!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter