What "extras" do you do at WDW?

What about having the kids stay at one of the childcare facilities/Kids' Clubs while you and DH have a romantic evening together? My kids LOVE time out from Mommy and Daddy, and the feeling is mutual by the end of the trip. :)

Great topic! I'm always looking for new ideas.

We like to visit Fort Wilderness and walk around the farmyard there. There's a big barn and you can see horses from the parade (including Cinderella's white ponies). Guest age 3(???) and up can get a pony ride around a paddock. It's a nice, low-key afternoon away from the crowds. They also have a hayride in the evening that we plan to do.

One extra that I haven't seen is visiting the Barber Shop at the Magic Kingdom. My husband got his hair cut there on our last trip and they added paint and 'pixie dust' for free! On our trip in June we are taking DS there for his first haircut.

We've done La Nouba once. We'd like to do it again. Our sons have done pin trading but DH and I would like to give that a try, too. I'm sort of jealous of my youngest son's collection!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter