What Does Your Screen Name Mean?

DH called my DD Peanut when she was very little, sometimes Pea for short. She would sometimes say, "I'm Pea!" when asked her name. When she did that, DS would chime in with, "I'm Me!", rather than trying to pronounce his long name. So for a short while they were Pea and Me. They were on my mind when I joined here for trip planning, so that's what I came up with. Had I known I'd be here so long, I might've come up with more of a Disney name!

My grandmother's nickname for me. Very hard to explain mine to normal folk without sounding certifiably kooky or crazy, so I won't go there. Let's just say it's a spiritual name.

I work for Harley-Davidson (greetings from Milwaukee, WI) and thought I'd combine two of my passions in my screen name. My first trip to WDW was in 1974, and my first motorcycle was in 1975. I've enjoyed both ever since.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter