What do you think of the engagement ring and wedding band I bought

MagicKingdom05

<font color=red>Loves to Travel<br><font color=dar
Hi,

I was hoping to get your opionions from you ladies on what you thought about the engagement ring and wedding band I got for my girlfriend now my fiancee. I propsed to her back in October so she already has the engagement ring and loves it.

The reason I asked is because i posted pictures in the general area back in October, and a couple "rude" people basically said that both were trash and that if it was them they would throw it back in my face and say no. The post got so heated that a very nice moderator deleated it for me. I know the only thing that matters is that she loves it, but I just wanted to see what your thoughts were on it.

Here is the 5/8 cwt diamond 14K while gold engagment ring

EngagementRing005.jpg

Here is the 1/3 cwt diamond 14K white gold matching wedding band

EngagementRing001.jpg

while they are not *my* taste, I think they are beautiful! I think the bands will look great with the e-ring. will it sit all nestled in between the two bands?

while they are not *my* taste, I think they are beautiful! I think the bands will look great with the e-ring. will it sit all nestled in between the two bands?

Thanks for your feedback. Not every ring set up is going to match what someone else might want so I do appreciate your comments. When she has both the engagement ring on and the wedding band on, it will look like this:

EngagementRing003.jpg

i think they are beautiful they go together so well and her fingure will sparkle

I think that's beatiful! My wedding band is going to be similar with a band on each side of my engagement ring. Nice job :thumbsup2 Ignore any negative feedback, people are just jealous :rolleyes:

I think that's beatiful! My wedding band is going to be similar with a band on each side of my engagement ring. Nice job :thumbsup2 Ignore any negative feedback, people are just jealous :rolleyes:

I know and for the most part I just brushed it off and went on. I most admit however that I'm jealous of that fact that you guys are doing Disney wedding. We would love to have been able to do that, but with 200 people coming and some from them out of the from a different country it would have been very hard. Atleast we get the next best thing, a 10 day/9 night honeymoon at Poly.

I was hoping to get your opionions from you ladies on what you thought about the engagement ring and wedding band I got for my girlfriend now my fiancee.

MagicKingdom05, the rings are beautiful. I can understand why your fiancé loves them.

I didn't have an engagement ring when I got engaged and didn’t have a wedding ring when I got married (I used a ring that had been handed down to me from my Grandmother). Since I’ve been married now for 22 years, I can honestly tell you that what you put on someone’s finger doesn’t make a relationship or a marriage. It’s what’s in your heart that does. And I am hopeful that for my 25th wedding anniversary, I will finally put a wedding ring on my husband’s finger. He’s been ring-less throughout our entire marriage, the poor guy. But, again, it’s what’s in the heart that matters. ;)

In regards to one of your comments, I hope no one here on the Dis was rude to you. If they were, I would like to apologize to you for them.

Congratulations on your upcoming marriage. I wish you all the happiness in the world.

MagicKingdom05, the rings are beautiful. I can understand why your fiancé loves them.

I didn't have an engagement ring when I got engaged and didn’t have a wedding ring when I got married (I used a ring that had been handed down to me from my Grandmother). Since I’ve been married now for 22 years, I can honestly tell you that what you put on someone’s finger doesn’t make a relationship or a marriage. It’s what’s in your heart that does. And I am hopeful that for my 25th wedding anniversary, I will finally put a wedding ring on my husband’s finger. He’s been ring-less throughout our entire marriage, the poor guy. But, again, it’s what’s in the heart that matters. ;)

In regards to one of your comments, I hope no one here on the Dis was rude to you. If they were, I would like to apologize to you for them.

Congratulations on your upcoming marriage. I wish you all the happiness in the world.

I love what Janet said right here. I think that goes for the wedding too-- its not the size or cost of the wedding that counts, its the marriage behind it all.

MagicKingdom05-- I love the ring because its beautiful. But more importantly I love the ring because it symbolizes something special between you and your fiance. No one else will ever fully know what that ring symbolizes to the two of you. I feel that every ring is unique in its own way. Regardless of whether you gave her that, or a coiled up rubber band to place on her finger, its simply beautiful because of the meaning behind it. Personally... I do think that ring is very beautiful!:hug:

I think it's absolutely gorgeous! I love the look of the bands on either side of the e-ring, I almost went that route myself, but for one reason or another (primarily $$), I ended up going with a single band with some diamonds in it. I think it's beautiful. :thumbsup2

I think it is beautiful! I bet your fiance' loves it!

I don't even have an engagement ring. We haven't found anything that suits our fancy yet, and I'm not really worried about it right now. Right now, I am wearing a pearl ring that I got in epcot over christmas.. I don't know, I might keep that and have a band made to go with it??

absolutely gorgeous! and I totally agree, it's what's in your heart...my fiance bought me a "promise" ring December of 2005 for my birthday....when we got engaged last June, I thought it would be silly to buy another ring when I loved my promise ring ( and it kind of looks like your engagement ring)...so I got diamond engagement earrings instead! :cloud9: I love them, more importantly , I love him! ring or no ring, fancy or not, none of that matters - what matters is that you want to spend your futures together..what could be better??!!

best of luck to both of you....

Michelle :cloud9:

I think the ring is gorgeous, I think it's very unique. I'm looking for a similar wedding ring as I love sparkle.

I like it, especially with the wedding bands. I would have settled for a diamond chip as long as we had to wait to get married!

Don't worry about those that place more importance on a ring than on a marriage. We didn't have a disney wedding, either...We wanted too many people, and basically everyone was in the same place, so it didn't make sense to make everyone travel. So...I invited my 600 people and had it at home. But, we disneymooned! And this board takes in anyone getting married-regardless of where they wed or honeymoon. This is a very nice board, full of great people.

I think that its just lovely and I am sure your DW loves them too! I came from the heart and that is all that matters!

The rings are beautiful! Very vintage-chic and so sparkly! I really like the symmetry achieved with the two bands on either side of the e-ring.

Congratulations on your engagement and happy planning for your upcoming wedding! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter