What do you think of the engagement ring and wedding band I bought

I think it is very pretty. Like you said though, all that matters is that she and you like it. I do truly think it is pretty though.

Any girl would/should be happy to have that ring. It is beautiful!!

All that matters is how much you love each other! :cutie:

First of all: Don't put any stock in what anyone's opinion is except your fiancee's......that is all that matters in the grand scheme of things.

Second: I think that is a very beautiful and elegant ring. What matters is that you put your heart into that choice and gave it a lot of thought. The size and cost do not matter. The ring does not make a marriage.

Third: Any woman that "would throw that in your face and say no" is probably not any woman you would want to marry anyways! ;)

Fourth: The wedding band adds so much to the elegance of the ring! :goodvibes

Fifth: Congratulations on your engagement! I hope you have a wonderful life together! And i bet in 50 years when your wife looks at that ring she wont feel anything but love and admiration for you and all you have gave her over the years! Good Luck! :goodvibes

That ring is beautiful, and it's no wonder your fiancee loves it! Don't let anyone get you down--everyone has different tastes, and it's what is in the heart that matters.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter