What do you take to the parks with you?

Our first 2 trips were when my DD was little. Now that she is nine i am going to miss that stroller and diperbag. even when she was 6 we rented a stroller because of the convenous. in the diper bag i would put an ice pack in a ziplock and take juice boxes , water , soda , gummies snacks , fruit etc...
this time for us no diper bag or stroller .. she would kill me lol..
also the strollers at the park at that time didn't have any shade so if you have little ones they still need hats of some kind.
We would also bring a flexable cooler full of stuff and rent a locker to put it in. Saved us from toting stuff around .
do they still have lockers at MK? How about the other parks? Hope i could help
thanks
sharon
:bounce:

I'm keeping all of your lists in my ever growing bin of disney tips! But JHines, where did you find Fizzies????I used to love them! What company makes them, so I can find out if they are available in the great Northeast!!! Can't wait to have one again....I remember my Dad's favorite was Root Beer! Looking forward to your reply...MaryAunt:smooth:

I take as little as possible. I like to travel light:
1. Cash
2. Driver's license
2. 1 Credit Card
4. Room key
5. Hopper Pass

I put it all in a sandwich bag (to keep dry while on Splash Mountain) in my Jean shorts pocket.

I don't want anything to slow me down when my family and I quickly move from one ride to another.

It's just DH and I so we try to take as little as possible. For our last trip we took:
Cash
Camera
One roll of extra Film
Pennies and quarters for pressed pennies
ID
Credit card
Room key
Blister Block
List of our PS

We tried to keep water bottles one day and decided it wasn't worth it to us to have to carry them around. I'm sure it's different w/ children :)

I read this on another post and thought it was a great idea. Take a small tablet and pen. You can put your daily info in it, such as itinerary and PS. Also, you can write down any soveniers you come across, what store it is at, and how much it cost. That way, you can decide what to buy at one time and not have to lug it around all day. Also, it helps if you are trying to stick to a budget (but who can in WDW;) )

Wow, I never expected to get this many replies to my post. Thanks to all of you for these great suggestions. The idea for spare socks is great. Nothing is worse than wet feet after a water ride. :p

We bring blank postcards and a pen and write them while we're waiting in line. I have much better luck getting DS to give me something to say if we do just one at a time. I bring labels from home with the addresses on them.

If it's hot, I bring DS's swim suit in case he wants to play in the fountains somewhere.

Fannypacks for everyone. The basics (things that everyone already mentioned) plus keychain sized battery fan and damp thin washcloth in ziplock to cool off face and neck.

So, where do I get these "Fizzies"?????? Anybody?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter