What do you know about Tinker Bell?

momof2oh....yep, you can be addicted:p

I'd love to see pics of her room, it sounds great!

Shellie...cool on the tattoo...I think I'm too wimpy for that:eek:

I used to have a link to someone in Japan who had ALL things Tinkerbell and posted pics, but I can't access it anymore.

Tink would be cute as a character...I saw Peter Pan for the 1st time last year.

Vivienne

Tink says......"It's all about me!" Pretty much sums up Tink. Gotta love her.

Personally, I think Tink gets a bad rap. They say, "It's all about me", but WHO is responsible for that Pixie Dust that gets the Darlings to Neverland. And does she get any thanks at all for that? She's always saving the butts of Peter Pan and the Lost Boys and how do they thank her? Sure, she's jealous of Wendy, but can you blame her? All the work Tink's done over the years and Peter Pan only expects more.

Tink is definitely overlooked and abused. :(

Annie&Hallie'sMom ~ I would have to agree with you! Tink does seem to get a bad wrap many times.

Yep, just like men everywhere. The ladies do the work and the men keep looking for more. Tink is our 'original' princess here at our house. Only Tink stuff on the fridge and on my clothes. I mean, Mickey is nice and all....but just who was that I used to see, flying all over my tv screen, showering the world with pixie-dust every Sunday night? Not Mickey, not Donald, not Pooh. Nope, not Snow White or Cinderella. You guessed it...Tinkerbelle!!! She rocks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter