What do you know about Tinker Bell?

jamsmom

<font color=deeppink>Really isn't mean at all!<br>
I have ALWAYS loved Eeyore. But, I am starting to like Tinker Bell, too. Who knows fun things about her and can share?

I don't know much about her but ----------- if I could have any job in WDW, it would be to come zooming out of the castle everynight as her to set the fireworks in motion! I would love to be Tink and do that every night! :p Whoo hoo! :p

in the film Hook Julia Roberts does an excellent job portraying the fairy.

Originally posted by Saffron
I don't know much about her but ----------- if I could have any job in WDW, it would be to come zooming out of the castle everynight as her to set the fireworks in motion! I would love to be Tink and do that every night! :p Whoo hoo! :p

:eek:

You are much braver than I.

She doesn't have any dialogue. Some men would find that appealing;)

I know that I have spent WAY TOO MUCH money on Tinkerbell collectibles. :Pinkbounc ( my kids are making me add a bouncy)

But it's easy for people to buy me presents :p :bounce:

Vivienne

Micca! :mad: ;) :p

Diane - I think it's probably one of the safest jobs in all of WDW! They must has checks and double and triple checks, because the last thing they would want would be for Tinkerbell to be flying over head -- then all of a sudden not be! :eek: That would be awful for the kiddies and the growups! :eek:

I would do it in a heartbeat! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! :teeth: That's what I want to be when I grow up, Tinkerbell at WDW. :p

Now Mickey on the other hand. He gets kicked and punched and mauled by men and women alike. LOL! And -- the way he dances in the parade, he could turn an ankle! :eek:

I love Tinker Bell! :):):)

She is very jealous of Peter Pan's affections for Wendy, that's why she always looks so moody!

There are height and weight requirements for the Tink at WDW. I'd never pass, because I am too Pooh-shaped. Guess it's safe to say that flying from the castle would be fun, but I'm not sure if I could take the leap.

Tinkerbell and I each have our 50th birthday this year. I think she has aged better than I have.

Tinkerbell is very busy spreading her pixiedust all over the world where needed and requested. Therefore, SOME times she has to ask someone to stand in (ummm... make that FLY IN) for her to start the fireworks show at WDW. We have been told that her substitute is, more often than not, a male! :eek:

No way, tulirose.

You have to believe in Tinkerbell, I know that!

Oh NativeTex. Of course I believe in Tinkerbell. She's really my favorite! But you know that old saying about how God couldn't be everywhere and therefore He created mothers?? Well, with absolutely no blasphemy intended at all, I'm trying to say it is sorta the same thing with Tinkerbell! :D Of course 99.9% of time time Tinkerbell opens the fireworks, but she's entitled to her vacation time too, ya know! ;) (I also hear that she just LOVES going to Castaway Cay!!)

Tink is Spoiled, sassy, and Naughty. She is also moody, cute, little, it's all about her, and she makes magic happen. (I know, I the pins, t-shirts, snow globes, etc... to prove it.)
I also have a tatoo of her on my shoulder. She is definitely my favorite character, she fits my personality best.

I heard she did a stretch in Betty Ford a couple years back, but she's doing much better now. . . ;)

:teeth:

disneygals ~ I know how you feel about the $$ spent on Tinkerbell stuff. My soon to be 14 year old DD LOVES Tinkerbell. I think she is addicted!:D Everything has to be Tinkerbell. I have painted Tink on her walls, made her curtains, made her a pair of Tinkerbell sneakers, made her pillows w/ Tink on them. She has t-shirts, sweatshirts, pants, jewlery, pins, jacket, snow globes...everything Tink. Next on my list is to make her a comforter with Tink on it. She even has been trying to talk me into letting her get a tattoo of Tink. She also fits my DD personality best too!

She wishes Tink were a character that she could meet and get a pic/autograph with. She happened to see a pic on a website showing a pic of Tink in a parade at I think Eurodisney (?), and wanted to know why Disneyworld here couldn't have Tink. I really had no answer.:p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter