What Do You Get On Every Trip (Anti-Pin Thread)

This should have been the Anti Christmas Ornament thread instead of anti pin:rotfl2::lmao::lmao:, Im shocked to read how many people collect ornaments

I also like to pick up a Christmas Ornament from MK and one from our resort. In fact, if we have other travels, I get them from there too. It's my favorite thing to collect. For one, I only have to dust them once a year. Also, they're small and they are usually fairly inexpensive. After 25 years of marriage and a 20 year military career, our tree is like a 3-D scrapbook of our lives and I enjoy re-visiting it each year.

I also like to pick up a dated scrapbook.

And sometimes we get the girls charms for their charm bracelets. Oh, who am I kidding. We still do!

Some years ago, I came to realize that, for me, there are some souvenirs that seem like a great idea while at WDW but when I get home I kinda say, "What was I thinking?"

I don't think we have a tradition.

I did get a t-shirt in 2006 and 2009 and a hat in 2002.

Now that DW has a Chamila bracelet I'll probably get her a new bead each trip.

I stocked up on dozens of ornaments when they were on sale and now I have too many to fit on the tree! I may start getting one with the year on it though. I always get a mug, picture frames, something for the house (coasters last time...I want a Mickey coffee scoop this time), an inexpensive piece of art, and trinkets from japan and china in the WS. I usually end up with a new shirt each trip as well. I want to start Collecting magnets (from everywhere I go).

We get a magnet for our fridge that has the year on it. We always go shopping downtown Disney the day we are leaving and that is when my kids can buy their souveniers. I will not carry them in the parks when we are there. It has become our tradition and it makes your last day there a little less sad.

Good Question!!!!

we get magnets every trip! and I mean lots and lots... so we end up with about 15 every trip.... I know it sounds crazy but we get one that says the year on it and from every place we go... its nice to have representation from a specific year and specific places.. cants wait to get a kidani village one this trip (2 days away!!!) :banana:

I'm buying a Mickey charm for my Pandora bracelet this year. I got a Mickey coffee mug last year and will probably pick up one this year as well. I like the idea of getting a Christmas ornament each trip as well.

I get a Christmas Ornament with the year on it. My husband gets a tshirt and also a pin, keychain with the year on it. My oldest daughter loves Kermit so she gets a shirt and atleast one Kermit. My other daughter gets a snow globe and charms for her bracelet.

Every trip I try to come home with something Figment related.

I also used to collect antena toppers until I got my current car (it doesn't have an antena). Kind of miss the days when I had a topper for every occasion. :(

Finally, I always get a refillable mug. Then when I get home I throw away the one from the previous year and use the current one for daily coffee and stuff.

Antenna topper and a few cups or glasses. My wife buys a hoodie each trip. She wears them till they fall apart so she needs buy a new one each trip.

For the last 10 years or so on every trip i've been building up my collection of State Quarters. Fortunatly/unfortunatly i completed my collection last year so do not have this to look forward to this year.

My back up collection is pressed pennies but as i have also been collecting them in Orlando for over 10 years i've so many i always end up coming back with loads of doubles now :)

Time in 2010 maybe to look for something new!

We usually purchase a magnet for the frig, with year we went as well as an ornament. we try to get a different ornament time but we always try to make sure it has the year on it. On a different note, we always purchase churros, it is a necessity.

We always buy our son a Matchbox bus with the year on it. Other than that, a Mickey-head Christmas ornament with the year on it, and a new magnet. We don't go overboard with souveniers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter