What do you do in the evenings, besides eat?

I have images of us watching a movie in the room and falling asleep at 8:30pm!

Do plan on bringing your own movie as I recall that there is very little in English on television (unless you speak other languages). Hannah Montana in German, French, and English followed by Raven in German, French, and English gets very old very quickly.

I will admit to enjoying some of the German made for TV Disney movies (produced IN Germany). But I usually watch something on iTunes, my own DVDs, or flip around and watch snippets of television in Italian, German, French and English. Last year I was hooked on the Italian version of 'Deal or No Deal' which was on every night for almost a month, it seemed! :rotfl2:

I've also seen mechanical bull riding for children, some sort of human bouncing bungee jump thing for tweens, a mechanical car ride for kiddies, etc around the village.

The bull is not really a children thing, my 14 years old wanted to try it (5 euros a few minutes ride) but i had to go and sign a paper to let them free from any responsabilities about everything that could happen.
The bull has different difficult level to suit different ages anyway.

Thank you for clarifying - I was a little shocked to see boys about 10 years old using it while their families took photos! didn't really seem like a child oriented attraction....

i think there are certain days they show the movies in different languages... as far as i can remember, i think either wednesday or thursday is "english day". but dont quote me on that! lol

In France movies are dubbed. However in larger venues they may show the original version as well. This is usually clearly marked outside the venue.

(whoops! Dan beat me to it!!)

Me and my DG usually head back to the room just before the parks close. We walk to the hotel and just have a nice relaxing walk (takes abt 15 minutes to get to cheyanne and santa fe...... 10 to newport and Sequoia and 5 to the rest) Once back at the room we grab a shower and then head over to the village for abt 9pm. Sit down for a table service meal at rainforest cafe, cafe mickey, king ludwigs (Stay away from planet hollywood IMHO) and then take a stroll around the shops!!

Once we've decided to head back which is usually around 10.30 we'll grab a drink at the hotel bar then hit the sack!!! Remembering that we don't have children and we've done disney thru and thru. So when we visit we just take in the atmosphere and as weird as it sounds......... we go to disney to relax!!!:rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter