What do YOU do in line?

It's safe to say we're never in line for more than 30 minutes. But if we are we just talk to each other, either about the stuff we've done so far or what we have coming up.

Other than chit chat about the day's events we play:
*i-spy is always a hit. My kids could do that for hours, lol
*variations of guessing games like "I'm thinking of an item you find in the grocery store..."
*add-on games like "I went to Disneyland and I rode Big Thunder" with the next person saying, "I went to Disneyland, rode Big Thunder and ate churro while watching the canoes" and the 3rd person says, "I went to Disneyland and rode Big Thunder, ate a churro while watching the canoes, and had my pic taken with Pooh Bear" and around it goes.

We play "My Movie Has" ...then a clue. Everyone else can guess until they get it. Also can say like "whats it rated? Is it animated? How old is it, Is Tom Cruise in it etc.

My movie has a "vice" in it.

Then the winner gets to go, or take turns.

We normally just talk. :confused3

I know it sounds boring, but we talk about what attractions we're going to do next which is always fun, or we talk about the fun things we've already done that day. :goodvibes

The time of year we go, waits are short so we don't need to worry about it much...

Dan

DBF loves his phone, but he does talk while he reads twitter (sports/techy stuff/ and of course... Disney news) He tells me what he's reading about, we talk about plans for the night, upcoming trips.

I people watch and listen to whats going on around me. Or rehydrate. LOL

We talk, I point out fun stuff to my mother and tell her some Disney trivia, check Facebook, tweet, post on Instragram, take pictures of hidden Mickeys, check waiting times. But we don't spend a lot of time on queues, our biggest wait to date has been a 25 minute wait for Test Track.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter