What do you carry in your packback to the parks?

sillyminny

Love Disney World. Love Survivor and Idol shows as
I always carry minor medical necessities and water bottles, plus the usual small snacks, camera etc. What do you take along?

Unfortunately I don't carry a backpack while on vacation, but I do carry a fannypack. And in this fanny pack, I carry change, room key, and a couple of extra roles of film.

steven

I have to say that on this trip, Shout Wipes was the most used thing in my "bag of wonders", as it becam known. There was a total of six in our group, five adults and one six year old...guess which member DIDN'T need the wipes? Other usefuls...ibuprofen, a pen (both for autographs and travelers checks), extra quarters and bright pennies for the flat coin machines, and fruit snacks for the sugar lows.

I started carrying a healthy bag backpack this year and I carried way more then in my fanny pack. The usual items:
Moleskin
bandaids
emeryboard
hand lotion
tylenol
lip balm
pen
quarters and pennies for pressed pennies
shout wipes
wet wipes
small package of tissues
camera
sunglasses
snack
sunblock stick
hydrocortisone cream (bugs find us!)

all of this fits in my fanny pack. Each of my kids also has their own for their autograph books and pens, pennies/quarters, snack, tissues, camera, etc.

We don't do a large backpack because no one wants to carry it, so everyone in our family gets their own fanny pack.

Each child brings what snacks they want & their own disposable camera along with a hand held video game for waiting in long lines and a water bottle.

I carry the tickets, money, license for ID, one major credit card, everyone's Disney $'s, a few band-aids, facial sunscreen, camera, chapstick & gum.

Our rule is if you want to bring it you carry it. If anyone takes a jacket or sweatshirt it gets tied around their waist when not being used. We have done this since my youngest 2 (twins) were 5 & didn't use a stoller any more. It saves on arguments about whose carrying what & also saves on things getting lost or left behind because everything is always attached to the body somehow.

If we get souvenirs they get sent back to the room unless we are on the way out of the park when we purchase them.

I have found back packs to be to much of a hassle to take along. I carry a "fanny pack" in the pack I carry - advil, kids tyleonol, bandaids, cap stick then of course money, park passes, park map/entertainment schedule. I also carry my camera bag (snaps on the fanny pack "belt" and water bottle that attaches to the other side of the fanny pack "belt."

Kids carry packs that hold snacks, their spending money, autograph books, along with the water bottle strap attached to the blet of the fanny pack.

I take a fanny pack which can be converted into a small shoulder bag. I take my wallet, keys, cell phone, traveler's cheques, mini fan, digital camera, mini tripod, extra memory/film (for another camera), a pen ... and I will be bringing a eyeglass repair kit and wet wipes for my next trip.

I can't believe I forgot to add my ponchos! :eek: ;) Have to have those.

I can't believe I forgot to add my ponchos! :eek: ;) Have to have those.

We carry some cards from the Disney Trivia game to keep us busy while we are waiting in line.

Great idea about the Disney cards! Now, how about little sample bottles of anti-bateria hand wash stuff? I just got the school bus box six pack at Wal-mart marked down to 50 cents. One went in the diaper bag, one in the suitcase, one in the glove box, Mom even carries one in her pocket!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter