What do do with all these digital pictures?

jjohns

Mouseketeer
We took the digital camera plunge before out Oct/02 trip.

I absolutely love the freedom to just take picture after picture after picture. After all, its only memory (until you print it! LOL).

However, now that we've got all of those images, here's the problem... Putting them together and sending them out to family.

Ideally, I would like to burn them onto CD in an electronic album format, with some background Disney music. I've got some computer luddites in my family, though, so it needs to be a simple thing for them to pop the CD in and watch. I would also like the actual files to be on the CD so they can take it to their local store and get prints of whatever they want.

Anyone know of some easy-to-use software that fits that bill?

TIA, Jeff

http://www.simplestar.com/

I used this program to make many photo shows with Disney music for the family. It is easy to make the albums, add the music, and all it requires for the family member is to insert the CD. They have a free demo you can download.

It is called Photo Show.

there is also a program I played with once called "Picture-to-TV" that allows you to burn Video CDs. http://www.picturetotv.com/

These can be played back in computers. You can also include the actual picture files on the CD as well.

The VCD can be played back in many DVD palyers. I did not play with the apllication a lot as after I burned one test CD and tried it on my DVD players neither of them recognized the format.

Mike

Unfortunately the only way I know how to send the pictures to my family is by burning them all on a CD...

Thanks Safetymom for that link!! I am definitely going to try this out!! :)

Photo Show is great because it also saves the high res images to the cd also. That way if someone wants to print any of the pictures they can do that also.

It is very easy to use.

I am downloading that as I type this! I will let you know later how it goes!! Thanks again! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!