What Disney attractions or rides you wish they could replace?

I do disagree however about the cutting edge companies not wanting to affiliate themselves with an nostalgic product. Oracle just paid over $200 million to have the San Francisco Giants baseball stadium wear their name.
Baseball deliberately modernizes itself. Take a look at the San Francisco Giants website. There's a video, front and center, with loads of CGI graphics. There's a profile of a catcher with him composited into a computer-generated studio. Nostalgic ball parks have been gutted, making way for modern spectator palaces. Practically every piece of baseball equipment used by professional athletes today has been completely re-engineered - form and material.

Most importantly, though, is that baseball sponsorship of a stadium puts the company name in the face of more people. Even spring training games get about 400,000 viewers. Projecting that over 81 home games, that's double the number of people who visit the Magic Kingdom in a year. And at the Magic Kingdom, there's a question whether every single guest will visit "your" attraction every visit (probably not), while with baseball, your company name is going to be mentioned at least a dozen times during the broadcast. ("We're back here at Oracle Park in San Francisco for the seven inning...")

Also, keep in mind that Oracle agreed to pay $200 million over twenty years. Siemens deal for its Spaceship Earth sponsorship was about $100 million over twelve years, so adjusted for inflation it was roughly the same as Oracle's deal ($10 million versus $9.9 million), even though Oracle's deal is so much more effective at putting its brand forward.

Disney mind readers seemed to be reading mine for years:

Star Tours - Updated
Ellen's Energy Adventure - Guardians Ride
Great Movie Ride - I just wanted this updated with new animatronics/new movies. I really liked this ride and hope that that Micky/Minnie ride is all that.

I wish they would do something with the Odyssey Center and do rides similar to Frozen, although I alway preferred Maelstrom myself, and Ratatouille with France to all the Countries like Mulan for China, Snow White for Germany (Although, if they could have done Dwarf Mine Train in Germany instead in MK).

I'm pretty sure it was just remodeled. The tiered levels are gone; there is new carpet throughout; the bathrooms have been redone; etc.
Whoops, I got Odyssey Center confused with the Wonders of Life, which originally had Body Wars. I know they use it now for events such as International Food & Wine but wish they put in another attraction.

Whoops, I got Odyssey Center confused with the Wonders of Life, which originally had Body Wars. I know they use it now for events such as International Food & Wine but wish they put in another attraction.
I think that pavilion is doing exactly what Disney wants it to do. If they really needed to add a new attraction, they'd build a new building.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter