What did you win on your cruise?

Our best prize was when we won a bottle of champagne and a couple's day-pass for the Rainforest Room in Vista Spa from Match Your Mate. We shared the champagne bottle with our tablemates. The Spa pass prize was GENIUS, because we never miss paying for the Rainforest Room now. :scratchin

I've also won:

• Disney Water Bottle at Disney Trivia
  • A cute pin from Who Wants to be a Mouseketeer?
  • And it's always fun to receive free gifts for participating in DVC presentations and auctions...all free to attend.

ImDMous said:
a very expensive new addiction to cruising :banana:

I ditto that one!

We won "liquid encouragement" (aka yummy shots) at the nightclub on the Wonder for...I don't actually remember...it was liquid encouragement!

Nothing.
Played almost all the bingo's, entered a little "golf" tournie, entered a draw at the jewelry place (guess the carat).

And then....my boyfriend was talking to one of the stateroom hosts in the hall one day (not even ours!) and saying how we were so trying to win one of those tote bags at bingo.After chatting a bit he asked what room we were in. Later there was a knock at our cabin door and he had the tote for us with the DCL journal and keychain!! Soooo nice!! Disney magic for sure. :goodvibes

Some Mickey Ear Medallions from a Trivia game. (Me and my husband was the only ones to play.) We won a $300 Shipboard credit from a DVC presentation! :cool1:

my kids always wanted to play games but somehow we were never picked on 2 cruises that we went so we never won anything. On the last cruise my daughter won a few Bingo games at the Edge club, so she got water bottle, sun glasses and earbuds (earbuds fell apart on the first time she used them).

On our first cruise, I won one of those Mickey-shaped "winner" medallions in the Monday Night Football contest. I think that's the only thing we won.

On our Magic cruise last March, DH & I played all of the trivia games, and won many times. We won 4 medals, 6 keychains, some golf balls and a sunglasses case, a DCL water bottle, and a DCL hat. We shared much of that "magic" with other DCL guests, as we play for fun, not the prizes. I was proud of my medal for the CC5K, and made sure to keep THAT one! :)
Our family also won "Family Fusion" on the Fantasy in June and got a cool DCL lucite trophy. Our kids were so thrilled that we won!

I won the $300 OBC drawing at the DVC presentation one time.

While playing Bingo the next day, they were giving away a bucket of goodies from DVC and telling them that they could attend a presentation and win money, I mentioned that I had won it the day before. And then my name came up on the board for winning the bucket of goodies.....

They almost guilted me into giving it back!!! But I held fast. :cool1:

My DH won me a free 10 minute facial, by pretending he was Elvis in Rockin Bar D:rotfl2:, completely hilarious night!!

Man, I was feeling pretty good about my key chain until I read about all the onboard credit people were winning. I was clearly playing the wrong games! :lmao:

We won $75 at bingo once, a tote bag at bingo, a Lion King sing-a-long dvd at Bingo, half an hr scalp massage and a couples rain forest day pass because they had me do some sexy impersonations at one of the adult shows :happytv:, that was a funny night popcorn::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter