What did you win on your cruise?

jjje

One time I saw a guy wear cut-off jean shorts to d
While on the Magic my husband and I played just about every trivia contest and game that we could. We were determined to win those plastic Mickey shaped medallions they were giving out. Sadly, we never did get them but we did get a lot of other neat stuff. Key chains, Disney ear buds, sunglasses cases, golf balls and tees and my son won a trophy and pin for winning Who Wants to be a Mouseketeer?

I'm wondering what other fun stuff people won while playing games. :)

- I FINALLY won a DCL journal that I really wanted.

- $80 at Bingo

- Some DVC goodies

Nothing major, but always fun to win.

- Dreams

My daughter won $100 at the spa - which I happily used for the Rainforest.

Nancy

First Disney Cruise, won a bottle of champagne for winning Know Your Mate. Most recent cruise, wife won a medal for the CC 5K and the rest of us won a Disney Cruise Trophy for winning crab races.

A Disney calendar, one day rainforest pass for two, $110 in bingo and dd won $3300 in bingo. All on a 4 day cruise. Pretty good as far as I can tell!

I typically win some DVC goodies just like most members but my biggest win was $200 shipboard credit at the members DVC presentation.

A winner hat for winning Quest.

A DCL mini flashlight for winning Quest on a different cruise.

DH- 2 rainforest day passes for being Barry White during 70's night.

A $5,000 + bill for two rooms even with a 10% discount ! :rotfl2::rotfl2:
Guess we bought way too much (no tours)!
We got to know the CM's in the shops personally!
:laughing::wizard::laughing:

Other than the crab race, I don't think we participated in anything that gave out prizes. When/where/what can you do to win prizes? (I know Bingo has them, but I don't want to spend more money!)

$30 at bingo, headphones at trivia, hat & medals at Mickey 200... All that winning and they STILL made us leave when we got back to Miami. Um, hellloooo? Not fair!!!

Nothing...

Ran the CC5K and they had stopped giving out the medals - I was able get one from DCL later though.

And the lady who won the DCL triva gave us the DCL earbuds. We came in at a close second due to my DS12's obsession with DCL facts.

Other than the crab race, I don't think we participated in anything that gave out prizes. When/where/what can you do to win prizes? (I know Bingo has them, but I don't want to spend more money!)
We played a lot of free games. We did a TON of trivia (sports related, music related, tv tunes, Disney) and a bunch of the family game show type activities.

All the same night,we won 2.5 games at bingo, and the winning of the door price drawing number, sports rentals at CC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter