What did you think of Podcast Cruise PCC 1.0 ????

I had a great time. :yay::yay:
I loved everything that was planned by the Dis, including the Palo brunch which I enjoyed very much. Thank you DU. :love::love::love:
Things I learned:
Try to do FE gifts the first day, so you don't spend half your next day doing them. :eek:
Don't take the children back to your room to put to bed right after dinner.
Put them in the kid's clubs for awhile. :woohoo::woohoo:
Go hang out with other Diser's for awhile before you do have to pick the children up and put them to bed. :banana::banana:
Also leave a note for DH that say's if I fall asleep and some friends come by
wake me up! :dance3::dance3::dance3:

Regarding Spur of the moment gatherings/events...I wrote on the wipe board and posted post-it notes on my door to give folks the 4-1-1 on where I (and therefore by default the party) was at.:goodvibes:goodvibesYes, I am fully aware that my head is almost as inflated as Don's.

I think that's a great idea - I never would have thought to look at your door, but since you had all the cabin changes - kind of makes sense that you would keep people posted on some of the fun stuff going on. :)

And Nicole -- lesson learned -- read all the threads that have stuff going on! lol

I think that's a great idea - I never would have thought to look at your door, but since you had all the cabin changes - kind of makes sense that you would keep people posted on some of the fun stuff going on. :)

And Nicole -- lesson learned -- read all the threads that have stuff going on! lol

Um, Mary Jo, I'm not sure if you noticed on the first cruise, but Todd was quite the social butterfly. He's pretty much the same way here. If there is a plan, Todd knows about it. So, just stick close to him. He'll have a spreadsheet to email you before the end of the year :)

;)
Um, Mary Jo, I'm not sure if you noticed on the first cruise, but Todd was quite the social butterfly. He's pretty much the same way here. If there is a plan, Todd knows about it. So, just stick close to him. He'll have a spreadsheet to email you before the end of the year :)

...Then come find me so I don't miss out either and you'll drink for free... ;)

I noticed. This time I'll pay attention. :flower:

;)

...Then come find me so I don't miss out either and you'll drink for free... ;)

I might find this important information in small bits and pieces, so I may have to make many trips to keep you informed. ;)

Without repeating some of the great comments and planned moments on the cruise, I also appreciated the unplanned moments, such as when we found out that someone had 'stolen' our dinner seats and we wound laughing and completely enjoying our way through the dinners and breakfast with Don, Darrell and Jo as our replacement table. (Kudos to the CMs who handled the 'issue' so discreetly and so well.) Not planned but great fun.
We also hijacked Walter before the group photo. Several of us were retreating to have a beer in our stateroom when we ran into him in the elevator. He joined us and we quickly found out what a good guy he is (especially when he found out that Lois is aka Pickle Lady).

It was truly a wonderful vacation. Hope to see you all next year.

Has DCL ever had to deal with customers asking to be seated with particular servers in the dining room. We want JoJo and Sheldon!

Regarding Spur of the moment gatherings/events...I wrote on the wipe board and posted post-it notes on my door to give folks the 4-1-1 on where I (and therefore by default the party) was at.:goodvibes:goodvibesYes, I am fully aware that my head is almost as inflated as Don's.

Now we know the secret.:woohoo: Hope you don't have one of those secret hidden staterooms next time around (meaning the ones we kept missing for the FE gifts).

Has DCL ever had to deal with customers asking to be seated with particular servers in the dining room. We want JoJo and Sheldon!

Yes you can request particular servers, but if you do you can't expect to be seated with the group. They would have to assign a dining room staff rotation to us otherwise and that's not likely going to happen.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter