What did you take to have signed? Post pictures please

They did on our October 2011 Dream cruise. We also got the small 3 inch DCL vinyls and had Captian Gus sign the back of them during the captians signing. The kids love them. He had a silver and black sharpie with him so any colored vinyl would work.

How did the 3" ones turn out? It seems that it would be such a small space for the signatures....plus some of the characters sign so big!!

I know it has been mentioned in other threads, but does anyone know the sizes of pictures? I want to make sure I get the proper size matte. Thank you for your help.

Here are the tote bags we had signed.

bags.jpg

did you use regular sharpies or fabric pens?

pinkfairy1684 said:
rosermama said:
pinkfairy1684 said:
rosermama said:
Can you please give me the contact information for the lady who made your plate, I love it and want to get one for my 5th wedding anniversary?

THANKS

Sure! The website is:
http://customceramicsbytraci.com/

The woman's name is Traci, and she is super sweet! If you place the order by phone she gives a 20% discount!

IMG_3972.jpg

This was a message between me and pinkfairy I can't find her orginal posting of the picture but we loved this plate so much we ordered one for our 5yr anniversary cruise in June and also one to be signed as a wedding present for my older brother who's soon-to-be wife loves disney

We are sailing on the Fantasy in September. Can anyone tell me if the giftshops carry the vinylmation mickeys that would be appropriate (large enough) to have signed? If yes, what color of markers should I bring? Oh, and any idea how much these cost? Thanks :)

I have never seen the plain ones on board before...
If you go to the Disney Store online right now they only have the 9 inch in white, they are having a sale on the small ones but they only have red and black.

If you go on to Ebay they often have these for a decent price, I wouldn't pay more than $30 for a 9 inch one

Thank you for your reply :). So do you recommend the 9" to be signed then? We are staying at the AKV before our cruise and are thinking of going to Downtown Disney the night before. Do you happen to know if these are available at either of these locations? I checked the white ones on the Disney store online but with shipping to Canada it is almost $70 for one :eek:.

Along the same lines as pp. Has anyone successfully had a 3" vinylmation signed or are they too small??

Along the same lines as pp. Has anyone successfully had a 3" vinylmation signed or are they too small??

I was wondering the same thing. I have a few of them I ordered a while ago form the Disney store. I can't imagine them being big enough to sign. Those are some pretty talented characters if they were able too. I guess I can't hurt to bring them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter