What did you take to have signed? Post pictures please

To TiggerAllie Where did you get the scraping decorations
I got those from either Michaels or Joann's craft stores-- both carry the Disney line. I think Target does as well. Or, you can go to your local scrapbooking store too. I've never seen a very good selection at the stores at WDW.

If you are having a photo mat signed, try to find a way to mark off a bit on the edges (someone advised blue painters tape) so the characters dont sign there. I did not do this and once I placed the mat into the frame some of the signatures were cut off. No big deal but easily preventable if I would have thought ahead.

Great ideas - thanks. Do they sale the 9 inch vinylmations on board? We leave Thursday so no time to order.

They did on our October 2011 Dream cruise. We also got the small 3 inch DCL vinyls and had Captian Gus sign the back of them during the captians signing. The kids love them. He had a silver and black sharpie with him so any colored vinyl would work.

Great ideas - thanks. Do they sale the 9 inch vinylmations on board? We leave Thursday so no time to order.

You'll be hard pressed to find the blank ones on board but if you are flying in a day prior & have time stop by DTD (Downtown Disney) and check the vinylmation store. Black & white will be the hardest to find! Good luck! ;)

Cool ideas. I like the pillow case idea. So did you leave these in your stateroom and your steward took care of it or did you take them around to all of them? We are DCL Newbies.

Cool ideas. I like the pillow case idea. So did you leave these in your stateroom and your steward took care of it or did you take them around to all of them? We are DCL Newbies.

You leave the item you want signed with guest services on the first day, all the signing is done 'backstage' and the item will be left in your stateroom on the last night.

We have done the photo mattes before, but love the Vinylmation for our next cruise.

I also saw some photos on the board where someone had purchased wooden letter (first initials for her kids) and had those signed. They came out great!

I bought a tee shirt from the gift shop and dropped it off with a bunch of sharpies requesting everyone possible to sign it, it was a gift for my house-sitter and she LOVED it! I thought it turned out awesome!:goodvibes

Gosh, I am torn! I was planning to do a photo mat, but my kids would love the pillow case. Would asking for 3 pillow cases be obnoxious?

Driving home now so can't post a pic..but I purchased one of the animators palette plates in the fantasy gift shop and had it signed by the characters. Turned out great!

Wow, I would love to see a picture of this also. I didn't know they sold those dishes.

Linda

Love, love, love the black Vinylmation with silver autographs!!! Thanks for posting that photo, GooniesAndy! --- For anyone else interested, the Disney Store online has the 3" Vinylmation in both black & red for $4.99 each. The red one could also be cute with white or black signatures. I ordered 2 of the black ones for our upcoming cruise.

http://www.disneystore.com/vinyl-fi...igure-3/mp/1261003/1000284/?CMP=KNC-DSSGoogle

Thanks for the link!!! I was waiting for someone on ebay to get the black ones in stock for $6 each/+1.50 shipping!! Since I needed 4, this saved me $5!! $5 for a drink on the cruise!!! (PLUS I have a 'rebates' site that I will get 3.5% back) :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts